He placed his hands on my thighs and looked up at me. "You're too pretty for me bruh" he shook his head. "You're a virgin, right Alanna?" I knew my face went red. This was something we'd never spoken about before.

"U-Um yeah" He moved my hair from in front of my shoulders and put it behind me. "You want to lose it?" My eyes widened once again. Trey just asked to take my virginity.

"Well- I-I mean I guess" He softly put his hand around my neck just sof I could look and give him my attention. "You sure you're ready? Cause look what you're doing to me" I looked down at his lap to see what he was talking about and all I could see was his print.

"I-I've never done it before so I don't know what I'm supposed to do-" he brought me closer to him and kissed me "I know, I'll go slow, now get up" I got off of him, my knees felt weak, and we didn't even do anything yet. His words were so addicting and always lingered in my mind. Those were enough to make my knees week. He grabbed my hand and dragged me with him.

But I forgot my snacks.

I knew he wouldn't care so I just stayed quiet and by the time I knew it we were in his car. I grabbed my phone to see text messages left and right from my mom. Tonight wouldn't end well...

Mom

I'm tired of this Alanna where are you

You were already on punishment but you still sneak out wow

At least let me know you're ok

Alanna?

Read 10:50pm

My heart broke a little bit because I knew my mom knew I wasn't normally like this, but I tied to push that to the back of my mind because right now I think Trey was about to take my virginity.

We weren't even dating yet so why was I going to let him take the last thing I had left away from me? It wasn't just the last thing I had left, it was very sentimental which is why a lot of people normally would wait till marriage to know that they're doing it with their soulmate and the person they knew they'd love and be with forever.

But before my thoughts could get too wild, I pushed them to the back of my mind and just told myself that I knew I had a big crush on Trey for a while and that was all I needed to give him the pass to take my innocence from me.

My mom would understand, hopefully.

"Do you promise you'll be gentle?" I had to ask. I didn't want anything aggressive or crazy especially since I knew I wasn't ready yet and this would be my first time that I'd never get back. "Yes, I promise ill be gentle princess" I didn't know if he was telling me that because that's what he knew I wanted to hear or he was serious.

I sighed and by the time I knew it, we were at his house. He lifted my hand and helped me out of the car. My nerves were a fucking mess and I didn't know how to calm them. But fuck my nerves right now, Trey wants to take my virginity. That's a privilege...

Is what I told myself.

We got inside his house and he led me to his room. He sat me on his bed and stood in front of me. I knew he could tell I was nervous. "You don't have to be scared, I got you" I hesitantly nodded. I didn't know how to initiate sex so I decided I was just going to let Trey do it like he wanted.

"Do you want me to use a condom?" Was that even a fucking question. "Yeah, duh, of course" He pulled my legs so now I was on my back and he was in between them. "Stop with that attitude, that's why right now imma fix it for you"

I smiled but tucked my lips in so he wouldn't see it. His hands went to the waistband of my pants and he slowly pulled them down. He licked his lips before grabbing the end of my shirt and pulling it above me. I wasn't used to people seeing me naked and my embarrassment for myself skyrocketed.

"You're so pretty"  My heart beat faster as he sat on the bed next to me and pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him again. "Do you know that? Do you know you're pretty?" I have my days where my confidence was low so not all the time, but he didn't need to know that.I nodded, and all of a sudden his hand was touching the outside of my panties.

Fuckin hell.

I squirmed and put my head in the crook of his neck. I've never felt this before and this new feeling was so overwhelming. It wasn't only a sexual feeling but also confusion. I wasn't used to this.

"Don't be shy" he whispered. His finger began to circle around my clit and I couldn't help but bite down on my lip. I felt myself grow wetter and wanted him to continue even more. He knew exactly what he was doing and that terrified me just knowing he had this type of control over me.

His hand went inside of my panties and he began to rub my clit from the inside "Oh my god" I breathed before biting my lip even harder. Fuck he had me whipped.

He continued and I just couldn't stop squirming in his lap. I knew I was annoying his boner but I just didn't care about anything but myself right now "Damn look at you, a fucking mess" He was right, but I didn't care.

"Want me to stop?" I could hear the smirk in his voice. He fucking knew I didn't want him to stop. "P-Please don't" I turned my head so instead of looking at his neck, I was his dresser.

His pill bottle was still there and it looked untouched from the last time I left it there, and that was a week ago. He must not have been taking his medication. But that still didn't ruin the cloud Trey had me on right now. I'd think about that later. I was getting louder the more he continued, and damn he wasn't even fucking me yet.

"You got a cute lil scream"