When Liang Bin heard this, the more he thought about it, the better he felt! It's a waste of money to compare goods, and with the whole party in front of the Manchu and Han Dynasty, who will pay attention to the rough food?

Fang Qi has been in love with the unknown gay man since the last time he exposed the news of Xie Yan's homosexuality and received the bonus. As an entertainment reporter, she pays attention to the trends in the entertainment industry every day, and follows the Weibo of many people in the circle.

Until the "Mortal" crew posted the stills, she saw Xie Yan in the stills, she immediately covered her face and screamed, and saved the photos on the computer and mobile phone. , she doesn't care!

Later, she discovered that the crew of "Mortal" was incredible, and the topic of clothing and makeup on Weibo persisted for a long time. Therefore, she paid special attention to the crew's Weibo. For some reason, she had an inexplicable intuition that this film must not be Will disappoint.

Nearly the end of the year, the lower the temperature, the more arduous the work. She was shivering against the cold wind and returned home in the middle of the night, took a hot bath, got into the warm bed, took out her mobile phone and started to swipe Weibo.

Ok? Special attention is there a reminder?

Blinding her tired eyes, she clicked in and planned to take a look at it. Then, a very clear flute sounded into her ears. She suddenly woke up and stared at the video that she had randomly clicked on.

She almost jumped up from the bed. From her perspective, the special effect was simply ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What kind of fairy video is this? Glancing at the upper left corner, the "Mortal" trailer? Is this the new movie Xie Yan made?

The trailer is very short, but Fang Qi watched it with enthusiasm, intuition that the ears were full of fairy music, and the beauty in front of him was so beautiful, and this fight was too good-looking! She felt that the video was over before she was satisfied. She hurriedly dragged it to the beginning and watched it again.

After enjoying it once, she is no longer sleepy, God, these songs are the sounds of nature! So, she stayed up all night and watched the video of just a few minutes over and over many times.

There are a lot of people who do the same thing as her. Some people who plan to go to Xie Yan's Weibo after watching the trailer can't control their hands and drag the video back to the beginning again and again until their eyes can no longer be opened. Only then did I give up the painful and happy self-torture, completely forgetting my previous thoughts.

How can you scold you? I just want to love it to death!

I don't know who composed the music, played the piano, or played the music. It's a complete feast for the ears, and the plot is also fascinating, the actors are so beautiful, anyway, everything is refreshing!

Many netizens were so excited that they were incoherent, and they all flocked to Xie Yan's Weibo, rolling around and selling cuteness, asking when the movie would be released.

They changed their faces too quickly, Xie Yan maintained his original cold and serious body, and didn't reply to a single one, because he was preparing for the premiere. But fans have persevered and asked folk music experts to inquire about the source of those tunes.

However, the trailer is too short, and there are too few opportunities for the tune to appear. They can't analyze it, so they can only wait for the movie to be released.

No one is a fool. Anyone who has seen the trailer understands that as long as the plot of the movie is not rubbish and the actors' acting skills are not too bad, this movie will definitely explode.

After Xie Yan's first blockbuster film, it seems that another hit film will be released. However, it can be seen from the trailer that the late stage of this movie is extremely strong. When did the late stage with such good technology appear in the circle?

Zhao Bo, who vomited blood and watched the trailer of "Mortal", was also very confused. How could the special effects created by Ling's Group spend a lot of money, even the ones that Xie Yan bought at a low price? This is not scientific!

In this world, who else knows more about Xie Yan's connections and family background than Zhao Bo? Why was Xie Yan invited a special effects artist who could not even be invited by the Ling family?

The more he thought about it, the more unwilling he became. It just so happened that the assistant director asked him, "Director Zhao, can't we get the trailer out yet?"