After a few seconds, Fang came back to his senses and hugged Xie Yan in ecstasy. He was so excited that he kissed Xie Yan several times. When he calmed down a little, his face was flushed, and there was some joy in his shame. Let go of Xie Yan.

His happy mood dilutes the hidden worries in Xie Yan's heart, Xie Yan can't help smiling, hugs him back, his eyes are gentle, and he is more charming. Huo Ji has never seen him like this. , his eyes were so hot that he seemed to be swallowing the man in front of him alive.

After all, it is outside, and the hotel is not like home. Xiao Ba detected that many paparazzi were crouching around, so he took the initiative to kiss the young man softly under the corner of his lips, and while he was stunned, he left his embrace and said, "Go to bed early at night, On your return trip tomorrow, if you are free, you can go to my house to help me cook."

He wasn't joking or flirting, he really needed a helper, after all, post-production editing, special effects, and a series of things were enough to take up all his time. .

It wasn't until he left the room that Huo Ji suddenly fell on the bed, pulled the quilt to cover his face, and laughed like a child who had eaten candy.

Xie Yan's account was empty after paying the salaries to the show managers. After he returned home, under the guidance of Xiaoba, Xie Yan quickly learned to edit movies. He was about to try editing when he received a call from Liang Bin.

"Director Xie, how did we find the later stages of our movie and the soundtrack?" Liang Bin was fully involved after all, and was very concerned about his first movie. "There are also promotions, reviews, schedules, and so on."

These thanks Yan has thought about it, he has the master Xiaoba in the later period, don't worry, as for the soundtrack, this movie is the theme of ancient style fairy tales, Xie Yan didn't have the money to invite singers to sing, so he decided to use classical instruments to score for it.

He has learned various skills since he was a child, and he has memorized music scores by heart. Later, he was regarded as a medicine man by a medical sage. In addition to revenge, he also wrote music scores for his own entertainment, which should be useful now.

As for publicity, he already has an idea. If he can save it, he will save it. It is not up to him to decide whether to pass the trial or not. The rest of the schedule will be set for the New Year.

"I've already found a candidate for the later stage and the soundtrack, and I'm not busy with the promotion. If it's a schedule, how about the New Year's Eve?"

Liang Bin admires Xie Yan quite a bit now, so of course what he says is what he says, "Okay! I believe Director Xie, our movie will definitely be released. Big sale!"

After hanging up the phone, Xie Yan suddenly felt hungry and was about to order some noodles by himself when he heard a rhythmic knock on the door.

"Da, it's Huo Ji." Xiaoba reminded.

Xie Yan suddenly smiled, and I have to say that Huo Ji came in time. It is a pity that Master Xie has traveled through several worlds and has already lit up a lot of skills, but he just couldn't learn it when it comes to cooking.

If Xiao Ba knew what he was thinking, he would definitely slander: There is someone to cook for you, of course you can't learn it.

The door was opened, and the tall and handsome young man was carrying a bag of vegetables, grinning happily, "Ah Yan, I'll cook for you!"

Xie Yan turned to let him in, his phoenix eyes curved, his lips raised, "I'm more than You are eight years older." 

When the door closed, Huo Ji put down the bag, hugged him abruptly, kissed him heavily on the cheek, rubbed his ear temples, and said in a coquettish tone, "No matter how big it is, You are also my Ah Yan. Ah Yan, I want to kiss you." That day, Xie Yan's kiss under the corner of his lips made him sleepless all night.

The young man's words were straightforward and warm. Xie Yan thought it would be hard if he didn't hear it. He raised his head and kissed Huo Jiwei's stubble chin. , the lips are occupied by the youth.

Once the scorching kiss fell, it could no longer be contained. Huo Ji hugged him tightly, biting frantically on his lips, the young man closed his eyes and walked towards the sofa, not caring about hitting the coffee table halfway, until Xie Yan Pressed on the sofa, the kiss deepened.

The man who was pressed down, his phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, the end of his eyes flew a layer of peach color, and his breath became heavy. Huo Ji was secretly delighted at his reaction, and the more he provoked his emotions, he felt his emotions. .

The button of the shirt was unbuttoned, and the young man's hand was about to go down, but Xie Yan grabbed it accurately. Huo Ji didn't dare to move any more, panting to look at the man.

"I'm hungry." Xie Yan's hoarse voice made Huo Ji's Adam's apple tremble up and down, he took a deep breath for a while, then Fang got up and walked towards the kitchen in resignation.

Xiao Ba couldn't help cheering, it seems that he doesn't need to open Mosaic!

Xie Yan put on his clothes, went to the computer, and posted the perfect makeup photo to the "Mortal" crew's Weibo, and then forwarded it himself.

It has been a long time since the last storm. Netizens are very forgetful and have long forgotten Xie Yan, but it does not prevent many people from taking Xie Yan off.

[Xie Yan V: Movie stills. ]

[Picture] [Picture]

The following nine pictures are attached, in the form of an ordinary nine-square grid, but the content inside is not unusual at all.

Xie Yan's personal designs for various important characters are enough to amaze everyone's attention. What's more, handsome men and women have their own styles. Whether it's makeup or clothes, they have raised their appearance and temperament to a new height, which is impressive. Forget the vulgarity, especially the penultimate Xie Yan.

With Zhao Bo's "propaganda" before, Xie Yan's homosexuality was popular on the Internet for a period of time, but now it reappears, instantly capturing a large number of netizens who are loyal to their appearance.

After his Weibo was posted, the leading actors reposted it one after another, and Lu Yiqing even joked on Weibo that he wanted to take away the second-to-last little brother.

Fans suddenly laughed and advised her aunt not to call Xiao Xianrou old.

Lu Yiqing sent a screenshot to Xie Yan, and complained: "You are obviously two years older than me! Two years! Why do they think you are younger than me?"

"Actually, if you don't reveal your age, it is estimated that others will think you are only twenty years old." Xie Yan replied with a smile to comfort her.

It was only because netizens didn't know his specific age and he was young that he was mistaken for a little fresh meat.

After the netizens were amazed at their appearance, they found that all the leading actors reposted Weibo, except for their favorite little brother. Because Director Xie was naughty and did not indicate the names of the characters and actors on the stills, they didn't know who Xie Yan was, and they all shouted who this beautiful man was!

Just when they were in a hurry to find resources, a big V retweeted this Weibo! This big v Weibo certified is a well-known fashion designer and has many fans.

He used a large paragraph of professional text to analyze and evaluate nine sets of clothes with different shapes. Although the layman does not understand professionalism, he can also see the praise overflowing between the lines.

Whether it is the design of the clothes or the craftsmanship, this big V has given very high praise.

Many people flocked to Xie Yan's Weibo to ask where they bought the clothes. After all, there are many ancient costume lovers. I have to say that these sets of clothes are really eye-catching.

However, there are still many people who feel that these photos are all based on PS, and those stars are not very good-looking in other dramas, and they are all slag. Maybe those clothes are also a pile of garbage that no one wants in reality!

Xie Yan didn't pay attention to these things at all. Anyway, when the movie is released, the true and false are naturally discernible with the naked eye.

The young man's warm chest was suddenly pressed against his back, Xie Yan turned his head to look, Huo Ji grabbed his lips, sucked a few times before letting go.

"You seemed worried just now, what's the matter?" Huo Ji took his hand and came to sit down at the table.

Xie Yan looked at the table full of delicacies, in a good mood, and said, "It's not a problem, it's just that the soundtrack of the movie needs some equipment. I want to rent some musical instruments with good sound, but..."

Huo Ji asked Lu Yiqing long ago. Knowing that Xie Yan didn't have enough funds, he only had several roles in the crew, which was harder than anyone else. He saw it in his eyes and hurt in his heart, but he was not qualified to help at that time.

"You don't have to worry, tell your boyfriend which musical instruments you need, and he will get them soon!" Huo Ji moved the chair to his side and sat down next to him, his eyes full of anticipation.

Sometimes men need a sense of achievement, let alone such a big boy, Xie Yan did not refuse, smiled and nodded and said, "Then leave it to your boyfriend." and at work.

Huo Ji was very fast. Holding the list that Xie Yan made, he quickly collected the musical instruments that he needed to use, and even moved the recording equipment, and built a small recording studio for Xie Yan himself.

Xie Yan stroked the long-lost strings, and slowly calmed down, the score flashed in his mind, and he began to play with his eyes closed.