Sensing someone's present Taehyung looked up, "you are awake. Come lets have breakfast together", Y/n smiled but it didn't last long as her phone rang which was kept right beside Taehyung.
Seeing the caller ID both of them shared a stare. "If you don't want i won't recieve the call", she said confidently. Seeing the sincerity Taehyung passed the ringing phone towards her. Without any hesitation Y/n recieved the call placing it in speaker.
"Kai"
"Y/n where the hell are you. Do you know what happened after you pulled that stunt ha? People are coming on us"
"Kai, you know i won't do anything that would bring shame on SM. After what happened yesterday I am hiding by staying far from the main city."

Kai sighed hearing her words, trusting her - knowing she can never do this things, y/n can never go against him. She loves him, way too much.

"Ok. For now come to SM.we have work to do...Hmm", saying nothing she cut the call as her eyes burned with anger. Jaw clenched.
That's what Kai had been doing, just using her for his benifits. Taehyung saw her as he stepped forwards placeing his hand on her shoulder.
"Come one get ready, i will drop you".

~

Y/n got ready wearing a shirt with a jeans when her phone rang.
Rosé

"Hello Rosé".
"Y/n i found it. Photos and also videos. What do you want to do?"
"Get the photos ready, publish it when I tell you .....for the videos keep it aside. We will use it at the worst of them".

~

Taehyung dropped y/n at the back entry of SM building.

She came inside as the workers started to give her some stares. Minding nothing she directly walked towards Kai's office.
She entered without knocking taking his attention.
"Kai"
"Y/n? . Why did you wore the bracelet on your ankles rather then wearing in your wrist. You know people can recognise you like that. Why did you do that?"
She stayed calm taking a sit near the table. Her face neutral. Funny how he didn't even asked her - if she was doing fine!
"The bracelet didn't fit my wrist so i had to do something. Atlast i wore it at my ankles.
Jennie's assistant was also there you can ask him".
Kai huffed a sign out.
"Fine, what happened, happened. There's nothing we can do about it."...
Kai came sitting near her taking her hands on him. "Y/n. I need you to do something for me. I have organised a press conference. In there you will be taking the responsibility on yourself. You know Jennie has started her career. We cannot let her resources to go in vain. Right?"

First, Seeing his hands on her, she slowly pulled it away knowing she is now married, and only one man has the right to hold her in everyway. She stared back at him as she just gave out a small smile.
"Fine. When is the conference?"

Kai's eye lit up hearing her. He knew she will only listen to him. But, oh how wrong was he?

"It's today evening. For now let's go i have arranged a lunch for us. We can prepare after that".

~

Kai and Y/n walked inside the big 5 star restaurant. The place didn't had much people also, there were private sitting spaces made as well. Kai helped her towards a VIP section which had walls from all the three sides. They sat there talking when a waiter came towards them with two plates of steaks.
He placed it infront of them.
"I ordered steak for us, its your favourite isn't it". Kai smiled as Y/n raised her eyebrow.
Really!?
Suddenly a ding took her attention. Seeing a message she opens it to find an unknown number.

"29:04:2022"

The number made her confused.
But then the waiter visited them but this time with a plate of white cream pasta, "ma'am we have prepared White creme pasta for you, your favourite",

Just then another message Popped up from the same number.

"It's day 1 for us, remember."

Now playing: it's you

Her heart skiped a bit knowing who it was. The numbers she finally realised wa sthe date of their marriage. She looked around the almost empty place with a hope but didn't see him.

Another message.

"You won't find me there."

A smile crept her lips reading the message. Funny how he was not here but still his present can be feeled like the king he was.

"How did you know my favourite dish?"

She replied back recieving another text

"It's normal for a husband to know his wife's likes and dislike. For now enjoy your pasta"

She smiled yet again reading the message. When a voices snapped her out from the moment.
"Y/n why are you smiling? And when did your favourite dish changed?", He asked as y/n just gave a calm yet cold look to him.

"I never liked Steak, Kai. It was always Pasta but it seems you never were interested to know about my likes and dislikes", she said as he gave out a small nervous smile.
He exchanged the steak plate with the pasta, "well, now I know. let's enjoy. We have to prepare for the press conference as well. ".

She didn't say anything as she wanted to get done with this.

~~~

.
.
.