~FORTY TWO~

Zhan and yibo went to pay respects to the deceased, he was surprised when he saw ni mantian looking at him sharply and tried many times to speak but no word's came out of her mouth and that not being enough the person beside her seems to be a woman with a disfigured face! Zhan was confused as to why the woman was also looking at him with hate like he did something very bad to her. Zhan thought maybe it could be a relative of ni mantian and that woman he should call step mother lied to her telling her that he is unfilial and never cared about the family and even forced the family to be destroyed.

Zhan ignored the sharp gazes of the two women and looked around to check if he could see Maria, but she was nowhere to be seen. Zhan  wondered if Maria couldn't be allowed to even come and bury her father by the police.

"Hubby let's go back after mr xiao is buried." Zhan who couldn't bring himself to call the man who did alot of inhumane thing's to him and her moth said, maria who wasn't far heard the word's and she approached the two, yibo was vigilant and he immediately stood infront of xiao zhan, maria moved back and fall down on her butt when she came face to face with wang yibo, the trauma she had when she gets any closer with wang yibo was just too much.

Maria moved away in fear, yibo was very satisfied with the woman reaction, the people present who were very aware of what was happening started murmuring to each other, they knew perfectly well not only Maria was disfigured, two men were also in a hot soup their condition is even worse, the perpetrator of that such a scary thing is none other but wang yibo, but the reason behind it no one knows.

"You seem to be not satisfied with your beautiful face, how about i make you a human being without legs and hands, including gouging out your eyes, you look very courageous now to even try and approach my beloved." Yibo who walked closer to maria and stepped on her fingers hard enough for them to break with his shoes he was wearing asked.

Zhan who didn't know what was happening pulled his Hu away from the woman who was crying and trembling in fear, yibo didn't struggle this time or cause a scene, hugging his beloved closer to him, he walked to a less crowded corner, had xiao sit down, minutes later his secretary brought some fresh well peeled fruits for xiao zhan to eat.

Wang yibo:"we can go back after everything is done, ten minutes from now, everything will be over."

Zhan didn't refuse, enjoying the fruit that was brought over, zhan completely ignored ni mantian and Maria who he couldn't recognise, honestly xiao zhan wasn't curious to know who the woman beside ni mantian was, and coming to the funeral he didn't come to cause trouble or anything he just wants to see the woman who killed her mother being brought to justice.

Just as wang yibo has said the police officers arrived ten minutes later, ni mantian knew who the police officers came for, they couldn't just appear at the funeral just like that, and the first thing that came to her mind was to run but then she was immediately apprehended.

"Madam xiao your are under arrest for the suspicion of murder of weiyang." The police chief who led the other police officers said, zhan who heard her mother's name stood up, yibo hugged zhan and patted his back.

"Justice will be served, your mother now will rest in peace." Yibo reassured his beloved, ni mantian tried to speak but no word's came out of her mouth, even if she wants to defend herself, it looks like it is  impossible.

"Thank you hubby, without you then my mother could have just died in vain."

"Mother! No you can't take my mother away, she can't speak that's why your trying to throw the blame to my mother, ofcourse the one who killed that woman was his own son xiao zhan! Everything that has happened all these year's is because of xiao zhan! It's all his fault! Xiao zhan fault!" Maria shouted hysterically, the police officers ignored Maria who looked crazy, it didn't take long before Maria was taken away to an asylum since she kept laughing and other times crying saying xiao zhan is the one who caused everything, anyone she sees she tries to attack them picturing them as xiao zhan whether it's women, children and men.

Mr xiao was buried with the help of wang yibo, that's the last good deed that wang yibo did to mr xiao. Wang yibo made sure no threat was left out and might play a risk in future, ni mantian was arrested and she will forever remain behind bars, yibo made sure she will be treated 'very well' as long as she will not die but she will spend her whole life suffering in jail, as for Maria it was too much for her to handle, losing everything, getting disfigured and her life becoming to an end, and the person she lost to is the useless brother she has always hated and despised. If xiao zhan was out of the picture then nothing like this could have happened. Maria ended up becoming crazy.

*********
Xiao zhan mother was given a proper burial, zhan though she couldn't remember very well how her mother looked like, he was still satisfied knowing her mother will now rest in peace. Wang yibo, xiao zhan and the kids went to pay their respects to weiyang.

Seven months later

Xiao zhan was already eight month's old, a month later he is going to welcome another member in their family, everyone was excited, zhan business was booming and in few year's time he will be as great as his husband.

Wang yibo was tolerant, he didn't lose his cool even if xiao zhan causes trouble because of his pregnancy, the unborn baby causes trouble all the time, giving xiao zhan sleepless night and unstable moods, zhan is just praying for the day the baby could be born so that he could be his old self.

Wang yibo kept his promise, whenever he is free he will take his family out, though he has changed for the better, his possessiveness and jealousy didn't change.

End