~TWENTY FIVE~

That day after eating lunch at the restaurant, xiao zhan who was really in a very good mood before her annoying sister came to destroy everything. Zhan knew everyone in his family dislikes him, but he didn't expect even after he made a decision not to associate with his stepmother and sister so that he could find a way to run away from his toxic relationship before, but now his relationship with his husband is very good and he has made a decision to continued living with his husband and take care of his family, his family will still find ways and even plan to separate him from his husband and have Maria marry wang yibo.

Zhan was somehow worried, with how his family is, zhan knows they will do everything just to see his family in chaos, he knows wang yibo will never let anything happen to their family, but with how cunning that family is, zhan can't be reassured.  Even if wang yibo coaxed him and assured him that nothing will happen, zhan was still worried.

Xiao zhan who has been thinking alot for the last few day's and he even stopped going to work, finally decided to speak what was in his mind to wang yibo.

"Yibo promise me not to associate yourself or be in contact with my family, iam really worried and my instincts tells me you will fall in their trap even if your careful, i don't want to lose you, i want you to be mine forever." Zhan said while hugging wang yibo waist, his head rested on wang yibos broad chest who was seated on their bed and going through his emails, yibo put his laptop aside and touched xiao zhan soft hair.

"Is my beloved worried about me getting snatched by other's  and at the same time jealous?" Yibo who has never seen xiao zhan acting so possessive asked with a smile, zhan nodded his head and lifted his head to look at wang yibo.

"Don't cooperate with those cunning people, you don't have to help them every time because we are family, for once i want to be selfish, they don't care about me, i also don't care." Zhan word's surprised Wang yibo, it looks like his soft hearted wife is becoming more tough too, it looks like the plan of getting the xiao company and giving it to xiao zhan has to be changed.

"I was in the process of giving you the xiao company to be the next heir, if i withdraw from the company, the business of the xiao will immediately collapse." Yibo tried to reason with xiao zhan and the answer he got from xiao zhan made him to wonder what made his soft and adorable beloved to suddenly change, it's life a switch that is turned on and doesn't show any signs of getting turned off.

"Just get all the shares of the xiao company and give them all to me, i want to get rich, i want them to experience the taste the bitterness of living with nothing and in misery."

Yibo didn't answer at first, but they getting looked at by xiao zhan who became so scary, the stunned wang yibo promised to do what his beloved wants.

Yibo wanted to kiss the satisfied xiao zhan when the door was suddenly opened wuxian and fen came inside on their pajamas each carrying a glass of milk.

"Mommy, daddy here drink some milk." Wuxian said and gave his glass of milk to xiao zhan who has moved away from wang yibo and now sitting down, zhan didn't refuse, fen did the same giving wang yibo a glass of milk, yibo thanked fen with a smile on his face, wuxian and fen seeing that their mommy and daddy are happy with what they have done, looked at each other then got up on the bed each finding a good spot to sleep while holding xiao zhan sleeping pajamas, wang yibos lips twitched but didn't say a word, pretending to be caring kid's but infact they wanted to sleep here. His kid's seems to be agcting very smart these day's. They clearly came to destroy their good moment's.

Xiao zhan looked at wang yibo pitifully then pursued his thin lips. "I will take them back after they have slept off, they behave like little babies recently, especially fen, she demands to be carried and hugged by me whenever she sees me, if i refuse then she cries saying i don't like her." Zhan complained whip looking at the two kid's who were dozing off.

"Finish drink up the milk then go to bed, it's already nine o'clock, i will take wuxian and fen to their respective rooms." Zhan didn't refute wang yibos words, he nodded his head, finished drinking the milk and lied down to sleep, yibo continued working and by the time he was done it was already midnight.

Yibo took the kids to their rooms, coming back to the room, he had a quick shower, changed into pajamas and joined his wife to bed.

Second day

Wang yibo who was still sleeping since he slept late heard the voice of vomiting coming from the toilet, yibo opened his eye's, looked around the bed and realized that he was alone, yibo immediately got up and tried to open the toilet door, but it was locked from inside.

"Zhan zhan open the door, are you alright?" Yibo shouted whilst knocking at the door nonstop, zhan flashed the toilet, rinsed his mouth and opened the door only to be hugged by wang yibo, zhan who smelled the familiar scent from wang yibo felt much better, he didn't expect this pregnancy to be so troublesome and now he is experiencing morning sickness!.

"I feel much better now, i woke up early to do some cleaning in the room and put our clothes in the washing machine, the clothes you wore yesterday when you went to work has a disgusting smell of perfume, whom did you meet yesterday?" Zhan asked  his eyes looking at wang yibo suspiciously, he wasn't around when yibo changed his clothes in the evening after he came back in the evening, he picked up the kids from school and by the time he returned wang yibos was already changed to normal home clothes.

"I met some client's at a club and i think someone touched me by mistake while i was walking, we talked about business nothing else." Yibo explained still wondering how comes xiao zhan has been acting very strange recently, even becoming very sensitive to smell.