~THIRTY~

"Will my beloved feed me? My hands are exhausted." Yibo asked but his hands didn't stop caressing zhan thighs.

"Oh your hands are exhausted but they can move as far as assaulting my ass now? It must be a coincidence right?" Zhan asked while looking at wang yibo who forced a smile since he was caught red handed, he wanted to enjoy touching his wife's perfect body while he is getting fed.

"Just a coincidence, my hands mistakenly landed on your butt, they're really exhausted and i can't eat, i have been working for hours." Yibo who decided to be shameless and lied boldly answered while looking at xiao zhan pitifully, he is not satisfied yet, let him eat quarter of tofu, at least he will feel a little bit better, he has few more month's before he will finally get a chance to relieve his sufferings.

"My husband has really suffered enough, i will feed you, let's go." Zhan said and slapped wang yibo hand which was about to go under his boxer, he looked at wang yibo sharply who immediately retrieved his hand, zhan left the study with wang yibo following closely, the food was warm sincd xiao zhan reheated the food again.

By the time xiao zhan finished feeding wang yibo who was behaving like a baby, his face was already flushed red because of blushing, that pervert of a man took advantage of him and now he is pretending to be innocent!.

"Beloved tommorow i will go to the company, you stay at home with the kids, don't think or stress yourself about work, your friend wen ning will take care of everything." Yibo said kissed xiao zhan cheek, then hugged him close to sleep after having a shower, zhan didn't argue, he just needs two more month's, and the dangerous period will pass, he will let wen ning take care of work at the company in his absence.

Second Day

Wang yibo didn't hurry to go to the company, he left the house at nine, by the time he arrived at the company it was already ten o'clock, mr xiao and her daughter who arrived at the company as early as seven in their morning waited for hour's, mr xiao who waited for almost two hour's thought wang yibo was playing with him, deep down he cursed wang yibo, if he has the ability he really wished to teach wang yibo some manners, because it clearly showed that he was never taught by his parent's on how to respect his elders. But he wouldn't dare, that will be the end of him if he tried.

Yibo saw mr xiao seated and the one seated next to him seems to be the woman who dared to insult xiao zhan, he really wanted to teach this woman a lesson but xiao zhan stopped him, he doesn't mind hitting a woman, he is known to be unruly and no matter how other people out there call him or criticise him, he really doesn't care, it is the same people's both men and women who mistreat him when he was young and why should he pity someone who provoked him first, i take action first and think later.

Mr xiao stood up and greeted wang yibo, yibo shook mr xiao hand, maria was about to speak, but wang yibo walked away without bothering to look or speak with Maria, she was completely ignored by Wang yibo like she is invisible, she woke up as early as five in the morning to prepare herself so that she could be perfect, she is already beautiful without any makeup and now that she applied a little bit of makeup, any person who passed her couldn't help but turn around to look at her.

Maria was very confident wang yibo will be mesmerized by her because other people couldn't help themselves, but then what she expected to happen didn't happen, wang yibo didn't even look at her! Maria bite her lower lip hard to prevent herself from crying or cursing, she promised to be gentle and let wang yibo be attracted to her because of her competence and elegance.

"Mr Wang yibo when you called me yesterday, i was very curious to know what you wanted to tell me? So i came as early as seven in the morning." Mr xiao said and sat down, maria sat down on the coach not far from his dad.

"I saw the issue with your company, my partner bagged me to help you yesterday, and since we are family i accepted, i had my secretary prepare a contract, you will go through it and tell me what you think." Yibo didn't beat around the bush but informed mr xiao the reason as to why he called him yesterday.

"Thank you mr Wang yibo, without you i don't know what i could do, inform my son that iam very grateful." Mr xiao said while smiling, even his useless son can actually do something so good when he is in trouble, maria sneered, what's so great about xiao zhan? She can also do great thing's, way better than xiao zhan.

"Don't thank me yet, you haven't read the contract and checked the conditions, i hope my father in law will meet the simple conditions that are stated in the contract." Yibo who was still waiting for his secretary to bring the contract said.

"I will accept any condition that you will set, you have always been considerate and the conditions you have set for year's when you want to help me has always been reasonable." Mr xiao didn't waste any time to answer. Yibo didn't say anything else but just nodded his head.

Maria seeing no one has said a word got up from where she was seated and slowly started walking towards wang yibo who immediately frowned making maria to stop.

"B-brother i don't mean any harm, i want to apologize for what i did the other day, i shouldn't have behaved that way, i hope brother can forgive me and give me another chance." Maria said and blinked her eyes which was already covered in tears.

Yibo sneered. "Brother? I didn't remember my heartless parent's to have another child? Does any part of my body have a single resemblance to you?" Yibo asked sarcastically, Maria face turned red in embarrassment anx she didn't know what to say, she thought wang yibo wouldn't be so angry because of what she did, but the sarcasm and disgust in wang yibo voice clearly state that wang yibo hate maria.

"I....i... (Maria).

"Maria you should know when to speak and which word's to use when talking! Go back and sit down!" Mr xiao shouted at her daughter, then apologised to wang yibo, if wang yibo becomes angry and changed his mind then everything will be over. It didn't long before the door was knocked and the secretary entered inside with the documents on his hands.