Dying in your arms

Start from the beginning

"Ahh Taehyung ah! Come here my son. We asked to do your favourite food today." Aunt jane exclaimed.

"Oh.. thanks aunt jane, but, you know that jungkook is allergic to this food, right?" He asked with worry.

"Oh? Oh no... We totally forgot about that. I'm sorry dear... We'll prepare something for jungkook. You come and eat." She said, clearly not sorry.

"Alright then..." He started making her smirk internally. "I'll eat after jungkook's food gets prepared." He finished with the sweetest smile.

"But, I thought you'll be hungry." She frowned, as her plan of making jungkook skip his meals seems to fail.

"Well, I'm not, actually." He said and grabbed jungkook's hand. "Come baby, let's get your food prepared." He added and dragged the wide-eyed jungkook to the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh tae!! You can't cook! You're the prince here. You shouldn't go to places like that!" She yelled.

"It's okay, aunt. I'll have fun though. I'm willing to do these things. Cooking isn't a sin." He said chuckling, as aunt jane was fuming in anger, and left.

"Taetae... It's fine. You don't have to-"

"Baby, you too? Come on let's cook ourselves something!" Tae said excitedly with a boxy smile, which melted kook's heart.

They took the ingredients and started to cook.

After it's done, both of them started to eat the food made my themselves, with love.

"Let's go, pickle?" Tae asked as koo whined.

"How many times do I tell you not to call me that! I'm not a pickle!" He cutely blabbered as tae laughed. He's right, though. He's too cute to be a pickle.

Who knows why tae decided to give him a nickname like that? It sounded cute to him, and he really liked the reaction he'd get every single time he calls him that. He used to call him that ever since they were together.

What a weird way to give a nickname to your husband.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It's already evening, now. Tae has went out for something, and he said he'll be home soon. So, jungkook went to the living room to wait for tae. But, his family members were present there making him sigh deeply.

"Hey!"

Jungkook turned back to meet with tae's aunt's raging face.

"What do you think you're doing? What kind of black magic did you do to our tae? He doesn't deserve such a weak and pathetic omega like you!! Get out of his life!!" Jane yelled furiously.

And kook remembered what tae told him. To not listen to their shits, and to be brave and stand for himself in front of them.

"I'm sorry, aunt jane. I don't want to disrespect you by starting any kind of argument. Excuse me," He said and turned around to leave.

"Leave him. Get out of his life." She again said.

"What did I even do to you? Tae has the heart to accept me no matter what. That's enough for me. I'm not worrying about your opinion." He said trying to calm down.

"Oh really? Soon, I'll make him marry his cousin, Jennie. She's the perfect match for him. Young and beautiful, a strong and powerful omega."