ix. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧?

"I feel so stupid

"I feel so stupid." Edwina admitted when Griffin had managed to get to her not soon after.

"You are not stupid." Griffin stare at her from where he'd sat on the couch. "Don't ever say such a thing."

"She'd just wanted him all to herself!" she gapped in shock. "How could this happen?"

"Miss Edwina, i'm truly sorry." Griffin had her meet his eye, waving her over to sit with him. "Come, come. You need to get off your feet."

As she sat down, Griffin dropped to his knees before her and removed her shoes. He made a pillow under her feet, rested upon the table before attending her side again. "Today has been unfair, terrible even. And you do not deserve that, never in a million life times could I imagine you to deserve it. But, you are not in the wrong here. No one is to blame except the two of them, you have done nothing wrong."

"Then why does it feel that way?" she cried as Griffin wrapped an arm around her so she leaned in. "Every girl dreams of her special wedding."

"And you deserve nothing but that dream." he reassured her, arm locked tightly around her shoulders.

kylie speaks

i'm not sure why i made
this chapter so short back
when i wrote this book
but it would have been too
big of a hassle to correct
all the chapters names and
numbers so i'll just update
again later on today!!!

i'm not sure why i madethis chapter so short backwhen i wrote this book but it would have been toobig of a hassle to correctall the chapters names andnumbers so i'll just update again later on today!!!