viii. 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐝

Griffin had been pouting with the comfort of biscuits and tea, nearly getting sick upon them

"It is not yet right. See how the cuff's are an inch too short?" Anthony spoke to the tailor as he watched himself upon the mirror.

"Very well, sir." he took a breath, removing the blazer.

"There is plenty of time to adjust it to your liking." Violet spoke with her arms crossed. "The wedding is not for another month."

Colin began to question how much weight Griffin would put on by then with his comfort being taken in food.

"There's still-" Anthony began, being cut off by Griffin giving a loud slurp to his tea. "There's still much to d-"

He gave up on speaking when Griffin did it once again.

"Will Miss Edwina be coming to live with us?" Gregory spoke as he sat up some.

"Indeed. After the wedding, she'll be the lady of the house and be responsible for you all." Violet looked to her children.

"I shall move out." Griffin declared.

"May the lord help her." Colin hummed.

"Which reminds me, our carriage much be polished to a shine, and the horses manes braided." Anthony spoke, Griffin was all out of tea to slurp to cut him off. "And we should bring out the finest silver. The queen may be hosting everything at the palace, but we must still be ready to entertain here."

"Entertaining it shall be." Griffin mocked between shoving a cinnamon biscuit into his mouth.

"And what of us, Brother? Should we also be polished and braided for the big day?" Benedict questioned as he stretched his arms behind his head.

"We'll all be on display." Anthony reminded each of them. "Perhaps you might even scrub your hands, or not eat the entire dinner table, for the occasion?"

"No, thank you." Griffin grumbled.

"I've been occupied at the academy." Benedict looked at his hands, that had clips of paint within his nail beds.

"What about Miss Edwinas sister?" Gregory spoke up once more.

"What about her?" Anthony seemed defensive.

"Will she come to live with us, too?" he went on, Griffin rose an eyebrow in Anthony's direction.

"Oh, I do hope so. It'll be a boon to have another intelligent woman in the house." Eloise gushed as she lokekd up from her books.

"Miss Edwina is also an intelligent woman." Griffin rose to his feet as he passed Anthony with a sarcastic smile. "Though, I am starting to question the truth behind that statement now that's she's agreed to marry our brother."

"Ah, yes." Anthony hummed. "Another grudge to be held, will it not? Is that simply all you do?"

"I'd rather sit around holding grudges rather then take advantage of gentle woman." Griffin defended himself, chunking a sugar cup at his brothers face, and leaving.