every. single. night.

April 4, 2019

Dear Diary,

     Today was a gut-wrenching day. I just wanna kill myself so everything would be better. Sarah would be happy. She would be so happy. To start, the moms and Abby had a little conference about why she left. She gave the moms an ultimatum: if you mention another studio coming to the competition, you're out.

     Then Abby worked on the solos. For about three hours, she worked on Brady's solo. Brady isn't in the group dance, so it makes a little bit of sense, but two other solos still needed practicing.

     Finally, Lilly was allowed to learn and perfect her routine for one hour. We all felt bad. Gia even got two hours right after. It was clear Abby was testing Lilly's boundaries of how fast she could learn a routine. I would be a bumbling idiot trying to learn a dance that fast.

     We critiqued everybody's solos to give them some extra help. Overall, Brady is clean, but he needs facial expression, Lilly has good facial expression, but just needs more delicateness, and Gia needs more technique, despite having amazing energy.

     While we were rehearsing the group dance, a bunch of the moms came in claiming something about Studio 19 attacking all of the moms, including me. Especially Michelle, she was going at it. Which meant that Sarah was kicked out of the group dances.

     What happened after is something I can only describe as verbal carnage. Screaming, insults, crying, tears, nearly running over people's feet. It was a disaster. By the end, Michelle and Sarah were kicked out, and it wasn't long until we were too.

     Sarah doesn't live in an apartment since she lives a VERY convenient hour and a half on the other side of Pittsburgh. Not really. But her not being in an apartment means that we can only call her and film choreography in case Abby changes her mind.

     That's why I wanna kill myself. If I killed myself, there would be an empty spot. Then Abby would have no choice but to add Sarah back in to qualify for enough group dance members. Sarah needs to be here.

Love,

sweet p