(Imagine those on you, and to make it more badass, think of I knife in your belt that was strapped around your mid–thigh)

I got my makeup done and put my long hair in a ponytail/braid/side braid/bun and made my way out of the bathroom where Lloyd was waiting. Mouth gaped open when I entered the room and a gentle.

Lloyd:"woah..." I giggled at his statement and he put and arm around me as we were walking out of my room and into the kitchen where I saw everyone talking. Which died when Lloyd and, especially, me entered the room. I decided to brush past it and Said.

Y/n:" hey everyone, good sleep?" they all nod and murmured agreements until I went over to...Zane!? Who was cooking something.

Y/n:" Zane I didn't know you could cook?" he smiled warmly at me and handed me a plate of pancakes before saying.

Zane:" indeed I can, I hope you enjoy them" I lightly chuckled before saying.

Y/n:" I'm sure I will" and placed a hand on his shoulder before turning to the table that had been staring at me. Before skylor asked.

Skylor:" how ya doin?" everyone seemed intrigued by that question as the table fell to silence once more and I warmly smiled at everyone who was looking concerned as I said.

Y/n:" I'm doing fine. Besides, I can't focus my energy on the assholes of this world. I have things I need to do, and I'm gonna do them and not let a stupid bastard get in the way of that!" their concerned expressions soon softened to a proud and stern one. Ryder soon after said.

Ryder:"uhhh, hate to break this moment but we got trouble incoming" that immediately got my attention and so did it with everyone else's as they turned to Ryder.

Ryder:" I just got a security warning from the security cameras in town that their has been a new family planned engagement for the Torano and Flyer family" I jolted out of my seat and asked.

Y/n:" the Torano, family?" he nodded and I felt anger boil my veins.

Y/n:" who is the engagement between with?" he looked down on his watch which is where his security news come from.

Ryder:" you already know this jerk: Felix and then......*shocked gasp*"

Y/n:" what?! Who is it!?" he still looked shocked at his watch before saying.

Ryder:" Freya, Freya Flyer" i stood there shocked. That's the one person that was a friend from this world. She saved me from getting raped the first time and now she's stuck with such a psycho like Felix 'oh no, oh no no no, not gonna happen! Not on my watch!' I straightened up in a stern and intimidating stand. Ryder noticed and looked at me questioningly before getting it and immediately tried to talk me out of it.

Ryder:"no, y/n! It's way to dangerous. I'm not gonna let you!" I kept my Stern position and brushed past him saying.

Y/n:"either your with me or not, either way I'm going and you can't stop me" I felt him follow behind me and he stopped me making me look back at him as he said.