"This whole ordeal is insane. A father's love is something you shouldn't mess with, huh?" Midnight mumbled, listening in for any noises. Cloudjumper merely hummed as his ears twitched at any slight branch moving, just as Hiccup's phone began to ring.
"Astrid? What's is-?" Hiccup asked before Astrid began to shout in a panic.

"IT'S TOOTHLESS!! HICCUP, HE'S THERE!! HE'S RIGHT AT YOUR LOCATION!! I REPEAT, HE'S AT YOUR LO-" They didn't have time to hear what else was said as a high pitched noise was heard, getting louder and louder. All heroes' eyes widened, only hearing that from one other creature.

"NIGHT FURY!!"

"GET DOWN!!"

BOOM

Everyone covered their face from the debris, Hiccup slowly lifting his head up to see the dark silhouette of a hulking figure he instantly recognized.

"Bud..." It was Toothless, growling lowly and giving everyone a death stare. Eyes turned into sharp slits, muscles all tense, and his whole body glowing with a blue light. Hound Dog growled too, ready to attack, but Cloudjumper lifted his wing a little.

"We all remember in not severely harming him. He's in defensive mode, and will not hesitate to kill if he sees you as a bigger threat," He explained.

"Just subdue him, okay? Make him tuckered out, he's in a dragon parent instinct trance," Hiccup shouted too, making Toothless' eyes snap at him, before snarling and running towards the group.

"You need a nap, sweetie. Go to sleep!" Midnight ripped her sleeve off to release her quirk. Toothless snarled at the pink mist, and quickly let out a plasma blast at her. Hiccup tackled Midnight to avoid the blast, and she gasped.

"He wasn't affected!!" She exclaimed, seeing Hound Dog close Toothless' mouth shut to try and pin him down.
"Oh no... I forgot..." Hiccup's eyes widened in realization, before looking back at Midnight.

"Quirks like yours have no affect on dragons," He said to her, making her look at him dumbfounded.
"Physical quirks, yes, but anything is a no go then," Kamui Woods declared as he wrapped his roots around Toothless, but just like you, he used his teeth to break out easily.

"Hiccup, protect Midnight, we'll get Toothless in control," Backdraft said while hosing down fire caused by attacks. Cloudjumper jumped on Toothless, making him roll on his back as your uncle stared into his old friend's eyes.

"ፕዐዐፕዘረቿነነ! ጎፕ'ነ ጠቿ, ርረዐሁዕጋሁጠየቿዪ!! ነክልየ ዐሁፕ ዐቻ ሃዐሁዪ ጎክነፕጎክርፕነ!!" Cloudjumper roared in dragon tongue, but even that couldn't break Toothless out of his instincts.

FWOOOOSH

Everyone ducked and covered away from Toothless' plasma beam, which set the forest on fire. Backdraft quickly used his quirk to take out the fire, just as Hound dog jumped on Toothless' back to pin him down.

Toothless instantly let out a roar, and twist his body, before bring harshly down on Cloudjumper's arms making him howl in pain and was thrown against a tree, causing it to split and fall on him. Toothless then snapped at Hiccup and the others, before the ladder held up his tranquilizer crossbow.

"Don't make me do this bud, please!" Hiccup pleaded one more time, bringing his hand out to try make him snap out of it. It worked last time, he thought, please let it work again for Toothless.

Before Toothless even had the chance to activate his plasma attack, he was tackled down by another force. Cloudjumper struggled to stand as he saw you. You!! You were fighting your own father, biting, snarling, and scratching with all your might, but Toothless just threw you off with ease, but you slid against the ground and glared at him.

"ዕል!! ነፕዐየ ፕዘጎነ ዪጎኗዘፕ ክዐሠ!!" You roared, standing on your hind legs and wings spread out. Toothless instantly stopped his attacks, his trance slowly breaking away, until his pupils widened to normal.

"Please... Da..." You whispered. Silence was now the loudest thing you could hear, as everyone was standing tall, looking around in case of any attacks. Toothless just stared at you, no expression in his eyes.

"I know what ye gonna say, Da... How could I have done this? Run away all these months, and why didn't I come back to ye? To my home?" You managed to spit out, looking at the ground, noticing how he took a step forward.

"But what sign did I have that ye could change, Da? That anyone in this family could? Not even wanting to think about humans, I wanted to find a way for dragons and humans to live in harmony, I pleaded so many times for ye to listen, but did ye? No!" You hissed, taking a step backwards too.

"I know that I left ye with no idea on where I was, but I thought you could never accept me of what I wanted to make for the better," The heroes quietly snuck up behind him, merely listening to growls and whines from dragon tongue.

"A-and I was wrong, I see that now! But-" You hit a Boulder from behind you, and you looked up as Toothless loomed over you, his green eyes shining down at your own.
"Don't be speechless, Toothless!" You thought saying his actual name would break him, but yet he remained quiet.

"Why aren't ye just shouting, Da? Scream, shout, scold me, punish me, say something!" You choked out, back pressing against the rock wall. He remained silent, and you shut your eyes tight, not wanting to see what he was going to do.

However, instead of anything happening, you simply felt something press against your neck and tail, making you opening your eyes to see your dad leaning towards you, breathing shakily.

"... I thought I lost ye..." He whispered, pressing his head against you. Tears finally spilled out as you leaned into him for comfort.

The two embraced in a dragon hug, you finally letting out quiet sobs, with the heroes silently watching in awe as you both slowly, but surely turned into your human forms.

You looked up at your father, never seeing his human form before, as he gently wiped your tears away with his thumb.
"My little (Y/N), I'm sorry you suffered alone. I promise to never let you suffer alone ever again," He whispered, kissing your forehead.

"Well, I'll be damned..." Kamui Woods mumbled, as Hound Dog calmed down to stand up as Backdraft put out the last remaining fires. Midnight placed a hand on her hip as Hiccup and Cloudjumper walked closer.

"Toothless?" Hiccup mumbled, eyes studying him closely as Toothless turned around slowly, eyes glinting at the two, before smiling a little.

"My brothers... how I miss you so,"