girlfriends and boyfriends

"morning" i groaned in jacks ear as the lights blinded us for another morning.

"morning, treacle." he smiled.

"hm, that's a new one." i laughed and stayed in bed whilst jack went outside.

ellie then dragged me out of bed and we went to put bikinis on.

"i wonder what jack and idris spoke about. he wouldn't tell me everything." i told her.

"i'm gonna go investigate for you. you stay here." and she left for the garden.

beach hut
natalie- i actually just can't wait for this whole kiss shit to be over with. hopefully people will finally let me and jack be happy.

a little later in the day, i was on one of the day beds with alex, sam and georgia when alex received a text.

turns out, dr. alex was finally going on a date with a girl and obviously we were all ecstatic for him. everyone in the villa rushed over and jumped on him and he read the whole text. they were about to have brunch in the hideaway.

alex disappeared for a while then he came back, by himself, with a huge grin on his face and we all crowded him wanting to know everything about her and how he felt.

the boys took alex off for a more in depth 'boys time' chat and whist they were over there, my jack received a text.

"jack,
its time to freshen up as alexandra has chosen you for her second date. please get ready and head out to the hideaway.
#game on #new opportunities."

he read out the text and we all oohed at it, even me. obviously none of us were as excited as we were when alex received the text.

"will we ever catch a break?" i smiled at jack when he came over, obviously joking.

"beginning to think the universe is sending me signs, nat." he teased back.

"don't ever joke about the universe." i scolded him, deadly serious. "the universe listens."

"okay babes, whatever you say. keep that face looking pretty for when i come back." he said as he pecked my lips and ran off to get ready.

beach hut-
i'm obviously not happy he's gone on a date but at the same time i trust him so hope he has a great time. (nat smiled falsely)

not long after, ellie and i could hear arguing coming from the fire pit where laura and luke were sat.

"what's that about?" i asked ellie.

"apparently, luke said to the boys that he wished he'd been chosen for a date instead of jack." she told me.

"ouch." i stated. "i give it two months max when we leave the villa." she giggled at me.

later on, jack returned with alexandra close behind him.

i ran up and gave jack a quick peck before going over and embracing alexandra.