'Villain' | Chpt 46

Start from the beginning

I handed him his things and Bakugo appeared without his stuff or his jacket. He was wearing his orange stone necklace with a pissy expression on his face. He seemed to be tired from making his way back here. It was only 2 in the afternoon, so I wasn't sure why he would be so tired. Maybe he was just in a bad mood. He sat down on Kirishima's floor, letting out a sigh.

"What have you been up to? All alone in the dorms?" Kirishima asked.

"Doesn't matter if people are here or not. Not like she walks around in her underwear like Dunce Face does."

"What?! He really does that?" I asked.

"I think he forgets he's not at home," Kirishima said, deferring a smirk on his face.

"Thank...goodness I haven't seen that," I said.

"Lucky bastard," Bakugo commented, clearly having run into it seeing as he mentioned it in the first place. He was wishing he hadn't seen anything like I had. I did recall Kaminari stealing Kirishima's clothes at camp. I felt my face go warm and I shook it off.

"So really, what did you do?"

I wanted to tell Kirishima and Bakugo about the entire situation that was unfolding. I didn't know if it would be beneficial to mention it now or later...or at all. I didn't know if Hibiki was right, but I could still tell them, right?

"Scarface?" Bakugo called and I glanced at them. Kirishima sat down on his bed and I sat myself at his desk, turned to face them.

"Sorry-- I uh mostly spent time with Aizawa and Mic. They're pretty fun. And I visited my mom some, they have longer time for the holidays," I said, nodding.

"How's your mom?" Kirishima asked.

"She's doing alright," I said. I had told my mother about Hibiki's father being in the same facility, but she had reassured me that she'd be fine. They spent most of their time apart anyways, considering the crimes Hibiki's father were charged with were much worse than what my mother had been accomplice to. He had more security and the women were separated from the men in most cases. It was reassuring to say the least.

"You been back to teach yet?" Bakugo asked. I felt my stomach drop, though I knew that Bakugo was just trying to be considerate after getting snippy with me about signing.

"Yeah, just once. Yesterday," I said.

"How did it go?" Kirishima asked.

"Fine, I mean more members were receptive to me," I replied. I hadn't really told them much about it, of the 2 times I had gone. It was sort of a weird subject to talk about, so we didn't really discuss it.

"Things were boring with me, though it is nice to see my moms," Kirishima said.

"Old hag drives me insane."

"Bakugo be nice to your mom."

"She's not even here Shitty Hair, don't kiss her ass," Bakugo scoffed and Kirishima just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, so what exactly do you talk about?" Kirishima asked. I thought that maybe the conversation about me was over.

"Uhm well one on one mentoring can happen," I said, "but I've been 2 times and I just talk about my life before and during the program, what kind of jobs I might be able to apply for, things like that."

"Huh, you done a mentoring thing yet?" Kirishima asked.

"...Not exactly."

The boys looked at me expectantly.

"Well you guys remember Hibiki, he's been asking to meet with me. VIP thinks it's a good idea so that I can 'turn him around' or something," I stated.

"What?? The guy you punched? Why would you say yes to that?" Kirishima asked, scooting to the edge of the bed.