"JISUNG I SWEAR TO GOD GET BAC-oh"
Hyunjin speeds around the corner stoping in his tracks seeing the short girl.

"Oh my god" I hear her say quite quiet. I look back over too her.

I never really looked at her and analyzed what she looked like before.

She had a large zip up covering a white grafic tee with brown cargo pants on, she's wearing her hair up in a high ponytail with stray prices falling out the sides. She is quite short, or now that I look at her-wow she is really short. A black face mask covers half her face so I can't really see her that well. She looks...cute.

"Jisung they probably need us back now, what happened" hyunjin says.

"Oh umm" I pause and rub the back of my neck "I was running and I wasn't looking were I was going and well kinda ran into this girl" I say.

Hyunjin giggles "oh my god ur so clumsy"

I hear a small giggle come from the girl in front of us and I smile.

"Well I'm really sorry for running into you" I say to the girl once more "but your here for the fan sign right"

Her face turns a light pink and nods

"ok so I'll see you later" I say and continue to smile. Hyunjin grabs my hood to my sweater and starts to drag me back to the room.

"It was nice meeting you..." I say now knowing I didn't catch her name.

She pulls down her face mask and says...

"Nari" she smiles brightly and waves as I continue to get dragged down the hallway.

I freeze just before we turn the corner I look at her face. Clearly.

My jaw drops.

It's Nari.

My Nari.

Still in shock not realizing we made it back to the prep room.

"Jisung you look like You saw a goust" chan laughs but soon becomes a big worried seeing not even show a reaction. My jaw still hung low, face still pale.

"N-Nari"I studded out quietly not enough for anyone to hear me.

"What" chan has a puzzled look on his face.

"That girl- Nari is here" I finally say.

All the members heads turn to me at the mention of her name. They know how hard it was for me going through all of that stuff with her and losing her all at once without h a goodbye even.

"Wait a second" hyunjin starts "that was...Nari?"

"What is Nari doing here?" Felix chirps in confused as to the situation going on rate now.

"I have no clue, one second I was running from hyunjin the next I was on top of some girl" I say not realizing the way I phrased it.

"WHAT" they all say in unison.

"AH-WHAT NO NOT LIKE THAT DUMBASS" I shout back.

"I just tripped and fell and there happened to be a girl in front of me and well that was I think...Nari" I try to explain.

"Wait so Nari is here. At the fansign?" changbin asks I nod in response still not sure what just happened.

"YAY WE GET TO MEET NARI" felix yells excitedly.

Just think about Nari and the situation brings down my mood. Knowing that this will be the first and last I mean hopefully not last time I meet her.

"everyone get ready you go on in 2" the staff member pokes their head in in to inform us.

We all hear and start getting ready to walk out.

this is gunna be a long fansign...

~~~
A/N
THEY FINALLY MET

anyways haven't been updating in a bit so here ig:)

I tested positive for Covid last week that was...fun.

And I'm back at school after quarantining...school sucks:(

(This man is stunning, if he hits me with a car I will be thanking him

(This man is stunning, if he hits me with a car I will be thanking him... u didn't hear that from me🫣)