12

Squirrel boy
11:00 am

Me:
hiiiiii
Message did not send

Me:
My wifi's being weird I think
Message did not send

6:00 pm

Me:
helloooooo
Message did not send

Me:
I'm getting worried where are you
Message did not send

1 day later

Me:
sungie this isn't funny where are you
Message did not send

Me:
did you block me???
Message did not send

5 days later

Me:
Sungji I swear to god I'm fucking
worried where are you pls respond
Message did not send

1 week later

Me:
ok sorry I made you block me
if I did something wrong I am really
really sorry abt it
Message did not send

Me:
Sungji I just want you to know that
The past month knowing you was the
best month I could ask for
I'm really really sorry if I did something wrong
and I hope that last week isn't the last we speak
I want you to know that I really really need you
in my life and that whatever I did or whatever happened
I'm sorry and I hope you forgive me
Message did not send

~~~

Nari sat in her bedroom. She was broken, she had no clue what happened with sungji. Did she do something wrong, did he just not like her or did he never really enjoy talking to her in the first place.

She was never one to have many friends in her life so when she finally found sungji she trusted him and believed that he was there to stay.

Nari was broken without her other half, she hated not being able to annoy or be annoyed by him. She hated not having a person to text at 2:00 am if something went wrong in the drama she was watching.

Nari relied on him more than anyone and to say that she was sad was an understatement. People could say that she was overreacting to this but they wouldn't understand.

She came from a different background than most people. Most of the time people always think that when people who have to deal with such bad and stressful things growing up would be really strong and independent.

For Nari, she grew up in a hard house hold no other siblings to help her along the way, to comfort her or just be there a shoulder for her to cry on. Nari had nobody. Growing up in that kind of situation she grew up in made her strong yes, but over all it broke her. She lost her trust in people, her passion, her confidence, her identity.

Meeting sungji, just that one text she received over a stupid cheesecake changed her. She was able to trust him, she was able to talk to him about her stupid tv shows that he probably hated to listen to, but all in all He still stayed.

She was going to wait for him. She was going to wait till he can back for her. She wasn't positive he would be back but she believed.

She believed that the snarky squirrel lookin ass would come back, the man who would do anything just for a comeback to a joke, how whenever she even mentioned her being the slightest bit unhappy would turn into full on protect mode. How me genuinely cared about her. She wasn't even sure he did care about her any more. But in the end...

She was still going to wait

~~~
A/N
Hehe drama😌

Sorry I didn't update yesterday im sickkk

And abt this chapter this is NOT the end at all
just follow along<3

bye bye

why he lookin at me like that😭😻