16

Nari pov

Sitting in my bed, blasting "MANIAC.

I was trying picking out my outfit for the stray kids fan sign.

The fan sign was supposed to be taking place tomorrow at 5pm. I am really excited for it, after all the stuff that happened with sungji I am using this as a temporary bandaid.

I am really excited I will be able to meet them in person. I've known them since 2019 and since then I have learned so much they have taught me to treat myself differently, they have been their when absolutely nobody else was.

I am just happy I can have this chance to tell them how much they mean to me, they don't even know I exist but for be it's like we're family and that's ok at least I have someone no matter if it's just through lyrics or a phone screen, I still have someone to rely on.

The past couple weeks without sungji had been lonly. I really missed his annoying 2 am texts and him constantly teasing me about my height.

It's just different now, I still haven't accepted that he's just not there anymore, because I believe no I hope that he's still out there. At this point I would believe anything he used as an excuse I just want him back.

It's about 2am at the moment, though I don't feel tired at all I decided too pack up and get in bed I don't feel like looking like a zombie when meeting the most gorgeous people in the world.

I waddled over to my bed before crawling under my sheets, turning off the lights and trying to fall asleep.

The next day

"Wakey wakey it's time to get up, don't want to be late today" reaching over I shut off my alarm.

"Holy shit im going to see stray kids today!" I gasped as the Realisation hit me.

I hoped out of bed, frantically started to get ready for the fan sign even though it took place in like 8 hours.

I threw on my brown cargo pants with a large beige zip up over top of a white graphic tee.
Ive Never really been a fan of tight clothes, I'm insecure of my body but mostly I just don't like wearing them because their uncomfortable.

Looking over at my desk I spotted my tot bag I had filled little gifts I had for the members.
It was really nothing special I got little plushies of different animals that I though suited them, for example I got a fox for Jeongin and a squirrel for Jisung.

After getting dressed and my stuff sorted out in my bedroom I went and got my shoes on not nothing to grab breakfast because I was planning on stopping by a small coffe shop my my apartment on the way.

Going to the door I put on the signature stray kids converse last and was out the door.

It was just passed 1pm so I still had 4 hours before the initial start of the fan sign.

Feeling the nice breeze through my hair and the occasional screams of children I walked down the street to the coffe shop.

*ring ring* the small bell Jingled at the top of the door signalling my arrival.

"Hello how can I help you today" the women at the cash asked me. She sounded like she just wanted to get done with her shift she looked very annoyed.

Choosing to ingnore her attitude I replied "Hello can I have an iced americano with a shot of vanilla".

I took a seat at a near by table to wait for my coffee.

3 hour later

I was now waiting outside the fan sign to be let in. There's not as many people here as I was expecting but still out of my comfort zone.

I don't like being in large crowds. I'm very introverted, I like to stay home and relax. It takes me a bit to warm up to people, but after I have gotten to know them a little bit i am a whole different person.

The crowd starts to get louder signalling that it's about time to go inside.

Thankfully getting in without being trampled by the crowd I take my seat and wait patiently for the meet to begin...

~~~
A/N
Hey

yeah haven't posted in a bit...