Waddle Dee Town attacked

...

You wake up in a open green field as the gentile breeze touches your face. You start to look around, wondering where you are.

Y/n: Where on earth am-

(Boom!)

Y/n was interrupted by a nearby explosion. He turned his head to the sky and sees black smoke in the distance. He wastes no time and immediately heads toward the smoke. After a while of pushing through the thick branches and vines, he was shocked to see all the stands and houses destroyed. In the distance he sees a awoofy chasing a waddle dee and a tiny bird flying over him with a silver cage. The bird stops flying and the silver cage falls on the waddle dee and  traps him. The bird starts flying and carries the waddle dee away.

Y/n was afraid and was about to run away, until he saw a small, teal colored animal quickly flying by that got the awoofys attention and started chasing it

Y/n was afraid and was about to run away, until he saw a small, teal colored animal quickly flying by that got the awoofys attention and started chasing it. the small creature was looking around the rubble finding a way to escape, but to no avail. Y/n gets a better look as the creature turns around and he sees his big ears one of them that looks like its been clipped off and his space blue shimmering eyes that held fear and starts shaking as the awoofys came closer and cornered it.

 Y/n gets a better look as the creature turns around and he sees his big ears one of them that looks like its been clipped off and his space blue shimmering eyes that held fear and starts shaking as the awoofys came closer and cornered it

Seeing the situation, Y/n jumped out of the bushes, scooped up the little critter, and protected him in his arms.

Y/n: You better leave this little guy alone or else!

The little critter and the awoofys were surprised by this. The little critter that was in Y/n arms quickly felt calm and safe in Y/n's protective embrace. The awoofys noticed this and get even more angry, scaring the little guy even more. Without warning a golden cage dropped over Y/n and the little critter. Y/n heard the little guy whimpering and shaking in his arms. 

Y/n: Sssh it's ok, I'm here for you.

Y/n said in a quiet and soothing voice and just like that the little guy was starting to calm down, but was still whimpering a little.

A/n sorry It took so long. I just needed some motivation.