Chapter 17: I'm cool too.

Start from the beginning

[Is it the same as Xiao Qin's husband? Seriously, after seeing Xiao Qin's husband, I emmm... I really don't deserve it. 】

[Xiao Qin’s husband looks like Zhou Zheng anyway, Mo Sui’s husband is probably a passerby. After all, Mo Sui’s team didn’t even post wedding photos before…]

"Sister Wu, look, Mr. Gu has come to the door." The little assistant wanted to cry without tears, and knocked on the door of Sister Wu's office with his mobile phone.

Sister Wu was still busy. When she raised her head, the light of the notebook reflected a blue light on her glasses.

Seeing the mobile phone handed by the assistant, her face suddenly turned green.

It was promised that it could be delayed for a day, and every day that passed, the big stone in Sister Wu's heart fell a little.

Unexpectedly, on the sixth day, Gu Yicheng appeared.

Sister Wu didn't know why Mo Sui and Gu Yicheng got married, but only knew that the two had a bad relationship from the day they got the certificate.

Originally thought that the young man would need a period of time to break in, but who knows, before he had time to break in, Gu Yicheng moved out.

Moreover, according to her guess, Gu Yicheng was driven out by Mo Sui.

The two people who pointed to Maimang and appeared together in the live broadcast room were laughed at by the audience all over the country?

As if a basin of cold water was poured down, Sister Wu wanted to cry without tears.

"They're all decent people, so they shouldn't be too ugly in front of the camera." Sister Wu convinces herself with a green face.

The assistant lowered her head in dejection: "It shouldn't be - but the problem is, last night, Sister Mo Sui gave the divorce agreement to Mr. Gu."

Sister Wu rested her hands on the desk, and stood up with a "Teng": "Divorce agreement? Mo Sui sent it?"

The corner of the assistant's mouth twitched.

The little girl was a newcomer to the society, and she was bluffed out in no time: "I, I, I sent it..."

"Bang", Sister Wu fell weakly on the office chair.

Ruined.

I don't know what irreconcilable contradiction exists between the two. Anyway, in Sister Wu's opinion, Mo Sui has hardly fought for this marriage.

Gu Yicheng was already tolerant enough, but as the saying goes, clay figurines have three points of anger, not to mention, they are not clay figurines.

Just by looking at his resolute methods in the business field, he knew that Mo Sui was not necessarily his opponent if he really wanted to be tough. .

Divorce is already very big news. If the two of them are still blushing in the live broadcast room, I am afraid that Mo Sui's career will be destroyed.

Sister Wu pinched her temples, heartbroken.

Mo Sui is an actor that he dug up by himself. Over the years, he has watched her fly to the clouds, and he has watched her struggle on the ground...

But now, I'm afraid that I can't even stay on the ground, and I have to stay at the bottom of the valley.

"Wow—looks good!"

"It's so interesting, I want to live in their live room."

"Can I watch the live broadcast with pay? I'm willing to do an audience psychology research report after get off work to deeply analyze why the audience loves watching this episode so much!"