Chapter 15: She always felt as if it was her responsibility...

Beginne am Anfang

[Suddenly, I feel a little distressed for An An, she has never learned anything, she just stood by the side and clapped her little hands... I must be yearning for it. 】

[Actually, the program team is very conscientious. After the invited teachers have evaluated the children, they should arrange corresponding courses next. After all, there are still more than ten days of recording, so we can't let children and adults stare at home every day. 】

On the one hand, the audience recognized the operation of the program group and agreed with their good intentions for the children.

But on the other hand, he also sweated for An An.

The family background of other children is not bad, after exposure to art, they can continue to develop in this direction in the future.

What about Anan?

No matter how well Xiao Tuanzi has learned now, when she returns to the orphanage, who can continue to train her?

"An An, what do you know?" After Kiki finished her performance, she returned to her seat.

She turned her head and asked An An.

An An shook her head gently: "I know nothing."

Kiki opened her eyes: "Didn't your mother let you learn your skills?"

An An shook her head again. She felt that Kiki's expression was so exaggerated that she didn't want to talk any more.

"An'an doesn't have a mother." Lili didn't have any bad intentions, just explained to the little sister.

Now Kiki was even more shocked, how could anyone not have a mother.

"We all have mothers."

"Is it your mother who doesn't like you and ignores you? If you do something wrong, just apologize to your mother."

[It's too pitiful, don't say that An An is right, even if she is wrong, she can't find her mother, and she can't apologize to her...]

[I think An An is about to cry. 】

【How can you hurt a child like this! 】

[The child didn't do it on purpose, Kiki was just curious. 】

[My mother, the director of the orphanage should bring An An back quickly, I really can't stand it anymore. 】

[If this goes on, how much damage will An An suffer? 】

Mo Sui, who was sitting in the parents' lounge, was pulled by Ruan Qingqing to watch the live broadcast together.

Originally, she just casually glanced at her and listened to the other party compliment Qiqi for her ability to sing and dance, but slowly, her full attention was attracted by An An.

Ann has no mother.

Is it because mom doesn't like her?

These words are too harsh.

Even if she has nothing to do with An An, to put it indifferently, it is only a short-term cooperation. After the business is over, there will be no contact again, but somehow, Mo Sui's heart is getting tighter and tighter.

In the live broadcast room, the children's performances continued.

Liliren is a big kid.

Without Xiao Qin by his side, Su Hehe was very unassuming.

After being reminded by the program team, Zhou Yan began to cooperate. Slowly, the audience discovered his shining point. Although this child does not like to talk, he is very smart and independent. Unlike ordinary children, many people are curious about him and try to dig deep into his original family.

As for Qiqi, she is a "child from someone else's family". Everyone said that she was taught very well by Ruan Qingqing and was an excellent child.

Between them, An An seemed out of place.

She is the smallest and knows nothing but a quiet audience.

This quiet audience looked dazed, like a little fan, watching the performances of the brothers and sisters.

Everyone says that the well-dressed An An is also a little princess, but how did the little princess become a supporting role?

She is no worse than any child, and she should shine.

The teacher said that the children can leave get out of class first, and tomorrow morning, the program team will arrange the timetable with her and officially give the children a "class".

"Even if it's summer vacation now, don't waste time," the teacher said.

The classroom door opened and the children ran out.

Zhou Yan was the first to come out. He remembered the reminder from the show team, walked up to Jin Kejian and Li Rongrong, and shouted, "Papa Jin, Mama Li."

Li Li jumped up and down, looking like a confused little cutie, and naturally pulled Jiang Lin's hand: "Mother Jiang, do you want to eat a hamburger tonight?"

In fact, he quite liked this strange adult.

Su Hehe's father knew that Xiao Qin couldn't handle the child, so he took a break in the afternoon and waited outside.

As soon as the little girl saw him, she spread her arms enthusiastically and rushed over with a "swoosh": "Dad!"

As soon as Qiqi walked out of the classroom, she asked Ruan Qingqing with a blushing face, "Mom! Did you see Qiqi's performance?"

"I see, it's great!" Ruan Qingqing hugged her.

An An was the last to come out.

She was so small that she was left behind, and she couldn't see Mo Sui even when she stood on tiptoe.

It was not until the elder brothers and sisters shouted "Mom and Dad" one by one and were picked up by the adults, and the crowd gradually dispersed, her eyes fell on the intern mother.

The little dumpling's eyes suddenly became sparkling.

Afraid of making the mother intern wait for a long time, she trotted over: "Auntie, the teacher said that the get out of class is over and you can go home."

An An found that she seemed to like the word "home" very much.

Seeing the child's cowardly and longing appearance, Mo Sui was stunned.

An An was small and didn't see her early in the morning, but she kept her eyes on the child.

Why is a four-year-old child always feeling lonely and comforting himself?

Mo Sui didn't want An An to always envy others.

So subconsciously, she said, "In these fifteen days of the show, you can also call my mother."

An An was stunned, her long eyelashes drooped down and then lifted gently.

After a long time, she timidly said, "Mom mother."

"You don't need to add 'Mo'." Mo Sui said, "You can just call Mommy."

This sentence, An An digested for a long time.

Her little face turned red and she opened her mouth cautiously.

"Mother."

This title gave An An a very unfamiliar feeling.

She didn't get used to it very well. It wasn't enough to shout once. She wanted to shout a few more times.

"Mother……"

"Mother……"

Crunchy and sweet little milky voice, accompanied by deep joy.

Her beautiful eyes were full of hope and disbelief.

Mo Sui couldn't help shaking her head when she met An'an's clear eyes.

Maybe there is still resistance in her heart, and there is pain that cannot be touched.

However, she wanted to see the child happy.

Somewhere, she always felt that this was her own responsibility.