Chapter 15: She always felt as if it was her responsibility...

Start from the beginning

[I watched the live broadcast over there. The program team rented a house in the next building that used to be a training institution, saying that they wanted to explore the specialties for the children. Isn't it "double reduction" now, the original tutoring classes have been stopped, otherwise they would not be able to rent such a suitable one. 】

[I don't know what specialties we have in An'an? 】

[It doesn't matter if you have specialties or not, the key is that An An really looks like a little princess. As soon as the small gauze skirt is worn, the skin becomes even more snow-white, and there is always a sweet smile on the small face, which is so healing. 】

"Auntie, I'm ready." The little dumpling said shyly, and smugly tugged at his little skirt.

Going out with an intern mother now is a very common thing for An An.

She put on her shoes and followed behind Mo Sui, her short legs moving fast.

It's not that the intern mother doesn't wait for her, but the intern mother's legs are too long.

Mo Sui unfolded the sunshade, wearing sunglasses, and even walking was full of aura.

The black fans in the live broadcast room said that she looked like a big name, but in fact, she hadn't received a job for a long time, and she was on the edge of being out of breath.

But no one does not admit that Mo Sui does have superstar demeanor.

As for the little dumpling behind her, after seeing that different promotional photo with texture, everyone put a filter in their hearts - if the actress has a daughter, it should be like this.

After all, compared with the other groups of guests, their promotional photos are simply the difference between a buyer's show and a seller's show.

"Is it here?" Mo Sui glanced at the house number, then reached out and rang the doorbell.

The staff came out to open the door.

The room in the apartment was opened, and now it looks like a training classroom.

Young gentle female teacher is chatting with children.

"Zhou Yan's math talent is very good."

"He He has long hands and long legs, which is very suitable for dancing."

"Lili children can't be idle, but they have learned to draw before, and the little animals they draw are very decent."

"Kiki is the most versatile and can do anything."

Today's children, at a young age, have been arranged by their parents to develop and cultivate in many aspects.

The program team arranged courses for them, not only in the hope of creating the richness of the program content arrangement, but also in an attempt to explore whether the topic "chicken baby", which is now attracting attention, is necessary.

At this time, Qiqi has already performed a lot of talents in the small classroom.

An An just entered the classroom, tilted her head and watched obediently. After the show, she clapped her little hands.

[Kiki is too good at acting. 】

[It can be seen that the parents have spent a lot of energy in order to train her. 】

[It's just that the child is too tired. 】

[Now many children have already won at the starting line. They are not tired in childhood, and it will be even harder when they grow up and move bricks. 】