Chapter 12: Can you really take cool photos? ...

Start from the beginning

The Dink couple Jin Kejian and Li Rongrong are both easy-going, and they began to develop a relationship with their intern son Zhou Yan not long after they arrived.

But although this child is young, his personality is very dull. He holds a textbook and sits alone.

Jin Kejian and Li Rongrong didn't get along with their children very much before, and after a couple of awkward chats, they couldn't find a topic anymore.

Fortunately, Ruan Qingqing's way of life makes people feel like a spring breeze. She brought her daughter to say hello to them, and mentioned the previous dramas of the two seniors.

While chatting, Ruan Qingqing glanced at her watch: "It's almost ten o'clock, Suisui and the others haven't arrived yet?"

Ruan Qingqing's words reminded the audience in the barrage area.

Since then, with every passing minute, more and more people say that Mo Sui is not professional.

"Mom, haven't you started yet? I want to go out to play." Kiki tugged at her mother's hand.

Ruan Qingqing squatted down and said softly, "You can't do this. We have a mission here this time. Aunt Mo Sui is busy. We should wait for her."

"Why should it be?" the child muttered. "It's not right to be late."

Ruan Qingqing rubbed the child's hair: "Because Aunt Mo Sui is a senior in the circle."

As soon as these words came out, Jin Kejian raised his eyes lightly.

The audience in the live broadcast room was about to explode.

But who knows, at this moment, the sound of high heels stepping on the ground is getting closer and closer, and the pace is fast.

Mo Sui walked very fast, one step with long legs, three steps at the same time and two steps, walking with wind.

And behind her, the little dumpling didn't hold back at all, and followed closely, her little face turning red.

【Who said that Mo Sui is not dedicated? Isn't this coming? 】

[Seriously, even if you want to black Mosui, you have to do the documentation in advance, right? It's been ten years since Mo Sui debuted, and I've never heard any news about her being a big name or being unprofessional. 】

[Mo Sui ran into the shed in high heels, isn't that sincere enough? 】

[Even so, it's too late! Didn't you say ten o'clock? It's three past ten now. 】

On the Internet, the moral standards are always so high.

It's just that as soon as their barrage was released, Qin Feng and Jiang Lin ran in with Lili's little hands behind them.

Jiang Lin said apologetically, "I'm sorry, Qin Feng and I went downstairs late, so we were only a few minutes late."

All eyes fell on them, Qin Feng hurriedly made an excuse to explain: "Li Lilin forgot to bring a water glass when he went out..."

Lili interrupted him quietly: "Dad forgot to spray the wax."

[Hahahaha, is Qin Feng forcibly saving his respect? 】

[No one blames them, they lied stupidly, and they were exposed. 】

[It turns out that Mo Sui was not late at all, she was just waiting for another family in the car. And knowing that he was late, he didn't want people to wait, so he took the child and ran in. Do you guys have anything to say? 】

[The child is so young and tired of running, why didn't Mo Sui pick her up? 】

[The bar is worthy of being a bar. (clasping fists)]