45.Family-THE END

Start from the beginning

~~

Taehyung layed on the bed without shirt. He sleep with only a sweatpants on most of the time.
Jungkook went to take a shower before sleeping.

After hearing the sound of the bathroom door opened, Tae closed his face, pretending to be asleep.

Jungkook came towards the bed wearing an oversized tshirt and a boxer underneath. He then caressed tae's hair and kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Goodnight hubby~
I love you! "

Tae controlled his expression and tried hard to not to reply.

Jungkook went to other side of the bed and laid down, his back facing taehyung. Suddenly, he felt tae's hand wrapping around his waist, massaging lightly.

"Love you too baby~"

Jungkook giggled but stopped in the midway when taehyung's hand moved towards his private area, giving it a squeeze.

Jungkook moaned loudly. Taehyung started to caress his member in a slow rhythm.

"Aa ahh Tae"

"What do you want baby? "

"Y-you!"

"Your wish is my command. "

Said Tae and hovered over the younger. Jungkook removed his tshirt and boxer in one go and started to kiss taehyung by pulling his neck towards him.

Taehyung started to grind their members . Both of them groaned and moaned in the feeling.

Bye🏃💨

~

After rounds and rounds of love making the couple become exhausted. Taehyung carried the younger to the bathroom and took a cold shower together.
Later, they dressed in fresh clothes and laid in the bed.

Taehyung put his head on jungkook's chest hearing the rhythmic soothing heartbeat of his love.

"I love you hubby~"

"I love you too baby~"

After all the sad moments they experienced in the beginning brought them to a new world full of happiness.

Two souls from different places came together to become one and they togetherly made a new soul with their love and love only - kim ji woon, their son.

Many more moments and happiness are on their way to their lives. They'll stay together and protect their family from any problems happens in the future.

They are one -
Tae and kook - Taekook💜

                  THE END!

______________🤍🪄_______________

Thank you so much for your valuable time and reading my book.

This is my first ever book and I know I'm just a learner but I'll improve.

Special thanks for the people who was with me from the beginning onwards and for the present readers and my future Readers , hope you'll like the book.

This author here loves you so much💓

Take care love~~

           💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

           💜💜💜💜💜💜💜