24. Trespassing

"I-I

"I-I... I'm taking a mo.. morning walk.. Hehe.. "
replied taehyung with an awkward laugh.

Yeonjun narrowed his eyes in pure suspicion, as his brother is acting weird than usual.

"So, you are taking a morning walk at night... Interesting! " said yeonjun.

"Actually, I'm taking a night walk. I had a heavy dinner today and now I can't sleep peacefully...

ANYWAYS, you kiddo..
Go to sleep right now. Kids like you should sleep early as possible and woke up to study in the morning too.
Ok... GO IDIOT.. GO TO YOUR ROOM AND SLEEP. "
said tae and pushed him towards his bedroom.

Yeonjun didn't questioned further and went to his room to sleep?
No, to watch the rest of the movie.

Tae sighed deeply. He hit his own head and said,

"What a dumb excuse was that you dumber... "

Tae started to continue his night hunt to jungkook's room.
He entered the room without making any sound.. as usual the boy didn't closed the door making his move easier.

Taehyung walked towards the bed and sat on the bedside looking at the sleeping beauty with shiny eyes.

A beautiful glowing light is touching the younger's milky white skin gently. The moon goddess is shining brightly with an ethereal glow surrounding her.

Taehyung is sure that jungkook is in deep sleep right now. So he can't ask anything regarding today. So he planned to stare at the younger's mesmerizing beauty for a moment before leaving.

Tae lift his right hand up and touched the latter's cheeks and caresses it lovingly.
He tucked in the latter's hair behind his ears with a sweet smile dancing on his lips.

"Why can't you be mine koo? I'll love and cherish you forever... like no one else can.
Sadly, you'll never be mine... "
said Tae and sighed sadly.

"Mmmmmm"

Jungkook hums in his sleep and turned to lay straight on his back making taehyung moves back suddenly.

Jungkook went to deep slumber again after some tossing and turning.

Now, a certain thing is distracting the tiger.
Due to his continues tossing, jungkook's pajama shirt raised upwards automatically showing his smooth small... Tiny... Curvy waist to Taehyung's display.

Taehyung glupped seeing the unholy cute site. His hands are fighting with him to have a slight touch on that smooth skin.

Tae moved his hand and brought it near the younger's waist. But stopped in the midway seeing a shiny silver substance hugging his belly.

"What is this? ",
Tae moved forward... near to the latter's waist and grasped...

" Waist chain.. Omg..
I'll be losing my complete control today. Save me. ",
prayed taehyung .