25. Unexpected

Taehyung woke up at 10 and had his breakfast.
Now it's already 1.00pm , jungkook's and yeonjun's university class will be over at 1.30pm.

He was watching a series on Netflix attentively.. laying on the couch immersed in the show.

*𝑅𝒾𝓃𝑔* *𝑅𝒾𝓃𝑔*

His phone rang loudly making him groan in frustration. He looked at the caller id .. it is his eomma. So he attended the call,

"What eomma? "
said him in boredom.

"Tae, you are on the way right? ",
Asked jin.

" To where eomma... "
replied him in utter confusion written on his face.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG SON OF A BIT-- WORLD WIDE HANDSOME, I CALLED YOU AN HOUR AGO AND SAID THAT TO PICK MY KIDS FROM THE UNIVERSITYYYYY... "

shouted jin from the other line loudly... taehyung moved his phone away from his ears.

"Eomma.. I'll go right now.. Don't worry... "

"YOU -"
Jin began to scold him again but Tae cut him off in the beginning itself.

"EOMMA... I'M ON MY WAY... BYE"
said him and cut the call.

~~

Tae went towards his room and took his car keys and ran towards the garage.

Within a minute he got into the car and drove towards the university.

After 15 min he reached there... The time is 1.25.
He finally let out the breathe he was holding till now.

After 5 minutes, he saw students coming out of the university one by one.

After a minute, he saw kook and yeonjun with two other boys walking towards the entrance smiling widely and talking to each other.

They got into the car... Jungkook pushed yeonjun and sat on the back seat... not even glancing at taehyung.

'What is his problem now? '
thought tae.

They drove to their home with some blabbering of yeonjun.

∆ 𝗔𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲;

They reached their home . Jungkook exited the car quickly and went to his room.

Taehyung went behind him running. Before jungkook can close the door of his bedroom,tae blocked it with his leg and entered... while pushing the other a bit.

"Kook, what is your problem? Did I do something. "
asked taehyung calmly...while taking steps forward.

"I don't have any problem.Can you just go out taehyung. "

"No, I'll stay here and will sit on this bed till tomorrow. "
said taehyung and sat on the bed looking at jungkook.

Jungkook avoided him and started to do his own business not minding the other.