22. First Day

With a flushed face, taehyung headed downstairs and sat on his previous seat smiling

"What took you so long? "
asked Jin suspicious.

"Why are you grinning like a fool you are? "
asked yeonjun.

Taehyung stopped grinning and cleared his throat and replied with a nothing.

'Why am I grinning? WHAT DID I JUST DO. oh god. His marriage is already fixed and what have I done to him.. Noo noo.. I should stop this bullshit. ', thought him while shaking his head in disappointment.

         _________✨__________

~~

🅼🅾🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶;

Today is the day jungkook is going to his new university for the first time.

He was really tensed since yesterday night. He couldn't sleep well. To be honest, he is an introvert himself but he felt so comfortable with tae's family. He don't know why he felt so good with these peoples.

But going to a new university with his introverted behavior is making him very nervous.

But yeonjun is with him...even if he is his junior.. he felt a little ease.

~~

"Tae...You are free right. Drop yeonjunnie and jungkookie. "
said Jin simply.

"Eommaaaa", whined tae.

Actually he just woke up 5 min ago and still laying on the living room couch with sleepy eyes.

Jin removed his slippers and threw it to the sleeping figure.

" Mmm nooooo eommaa whyyyy",
Tae whined again making jungkook laugh out loudly this time.

Tae stood up straight and glared at jungkook, who shut his mouth quickly.

He made his way to his room to get changed.

After 5 min, he came back down wearing  black jeans matching with a black t-shirts with a black leather jacket on top.

"Let's go. "
said taehyung to yeonjun without looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook was so stunned to speak or to even move.
He was mesmerized with the elder's hotness.

Tae look his car keys and went outside to the garage.

"Oh god.. How can he be so hot? "

Jin and yeonjun turned to look at jungkook with wide eyes.

At that moment he knew, he f*cked up.

He covered his mouth with his palm embarrassed.

Jin patted him back with a teasing smile and yeonjun started blackmailing the boy.