18. Feelings

"Why

"Why.... Why you didn't said anything to me? Idiot"
jimin said while patting the crying boy's head gently.
Jimin is also crying like the other because he couldn't found out earlier what his soulmate was going through.

"Tae bear...you always said that I'm your bestie, your soulmate, your everything.. And that you can share anything with me. But why not this time.. Why didn't you said this to me earlier you dork. "

Jimin scold the latter while crying his eyes out.
Jimin is really sensitive in all the matters especially about his loved once.

Jimin made the other lay down on the bed with the other's head placed on his lap.. Patting and combing his hair and massaging his scalp softly which made the other fastly asleep.

Tae was already exhausted from the hours of crying and his heart ache made it worse. Now he is sleeping soundly on jimin's lap.

Jimin slowly laid the other on the bed in a comfortable position and covered him with the duvet. He closed the door silently and made his way out not before kissing tae's forehead lovingly.

        __________❤__________

After the casual meeting with hwangin-in, jungkook feel really easy and peaceful.

Hwang in was jungkook's childhood friend who he used to play with, when his and the other's parents used to have meetings together.

So jungkook feel so close to him at their first meeting itself. The guy is very funny and calm, making others comfortable around him. This nature made jungkook to talk his heart out to the other and seek help for his problems.

•𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸;

Jungkook and hwang-in introduced each other once again as their last meeting was long time ago.

They started to walk towards the garden side by side. No one talking.......

"I DON'T WANT THIS MARRIAGE"
said them in unison.

They looked at each other with shocked faces but suddenly laughed out loud. They controlled their laughter after some time. And started to speak again.

"First you say, what is the reason? "asked jungkook curiously.

Hwang-in cleared this throat and stood near the pond for some time.. Then turned around to look at the other..

" I'm actually in a relationship jungkook. She is just a middle class girl and is really beautiful. But you know because of these shitty family status and some f*cks , my papa is not approving our relationship. But my mummy really loves her. I don't care about my father in this matter as it's my life. I'll marry her one day AND you will the first one to be invited my dear kokiee. " said him while pinching the bunny cute cheeks of the younger.

If anybody from outside saw them right now, they will full percent think that the two are a very happy cute couple. But the truth is they created a bond .. A friendship bond.

"Kookie.. Now you say.. Why you don't want this marriage? I'm a very good looking handsome gentlemen but you don't want me. Who is that lucky one huh? Bf or gf... "
asked Hwang in while nudging his shoulder lightly.

"I.. You know... It's quite complicated.. Umm..
Due to a certain situation happened on my past, I lost my interest in this love, friendship, promises. I can't open my heart to anybody. I'm trying but I don't know what is happening with me.. But I was okay with this feeling till a few weeks back but..."

"Now what? ... There is someone who knocked the closed door of your heart again.. Right? " said Hwang in with a sly smile.

"Umm it's like..
Jimin's friends arrived here a few weeks back and I knew from the very start that Tae was interested in me. I tried my best to avoid him.. Make him stay away from me.. But he doesn't. He followed me everywhere.. Teased me.. We had some moments together and that made my heart beat faster again, like really fast. He proposed me ,but I rejected him..very badly. Because I was afraid that I'll lost this feeling again... That he'll leave me like him. "
explained jungkook with cracking voice. His eyes started to water and later a lonely tear slipped .

Hwang-made jungkook sat on the near by bench and took his both tiny hands in his big ones, holding it tightly.

"Kook, listen carefully. Ok..
We only have one life and we need to make use of it in a good way.
You should try to enjoy every moment in your life. Even if it is a sad moment or a happy one, you should enjoy it equally.

FORGET THE PAST
LIVE IN THE PRESENT
AND THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE....
You can't live happily while thinking about the mistakes we did in the past, the memories we don't want to remember again... We should do is create happy moments again and enjoy the rest of your life without any regret.
The more you open your heart to others, the more your life becomes joyful.

Give him a chance jungkook. Try to gain his trust back. You can.. "
he completed.

"Thank you Hwang in, you are a life saver. I'll try to follow my heart again.. for him. "
Said jungkook with lot of emotions playing in his face. He hugged the other tightly to express his gratitude.

That time, he made a promise to himself that he will try to gain other's forgiveness.
And He'll open the closed door of his heart for that certain tiger.

•𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸.

Jungkook's pov;

I'll talk to taehyung ... I want to say sorry to him for hurting him badly.
The only mistake he did was, he loved me within a short span of time even after I avoid him.. I avoided his whole existence. I'll make everything clear between us.

I head towards the living room and saw everyone in the house sitting there watching a movie together.
I saw Tae sitting on the couch left side .. Not even gazing at me.. Immersed in watching the movie? No.. He is just avoiding me!

I saw that the only seat free was on tae's side. I went to sit there but before that happens, jimin hyung ran towards me and offered his own seat for me and sat near Tae holding his hand tightly.

I felt sad and sat down where hyung sat earlier.

______________🤍🪄_______________

Thank you for reading🙏

Please vote and comment 🥺

I love you 💜🌈

Beautiful✨ 🌚