45.Family-THE END

Start from the beginning

"Baby.. It's past 12."

"Tae...the works are very hectic. How can you manage company and hospital together?"

Jungkook sighed heavily.
Suddenly, taehyung carried jungkook bridal style and made their way inside the bedroom.

Jungkook giggled and hold onto that's shirt tightly.

Tae went to their bed and tried to lay jungkook but jungkook didn't left the tight hold on his shirt.

"Tae... "

"Ya baby.."

"Kiss me!"

Tae layed the younger in the bed comfortably before hovering over his big baby.

Tae placed his lips on top of the sweet soft ones and started to move it in a good rhythm.

Taehyung licked jungkook's lips asking for permission which the younger granted immediately. Jungkook moaned tasting his husband's sweet tongue inside his.

"Lower your voice baby.
Our angel is sleeping. "

"Mmmm~~"

Taehyung chuckled after hearing the younger moaned as the response.

After a heavy make out session, he both fell asleep in each other's arms hugging tightly.

~~

1 week later:

Jungkook was preparing dinner in the kitchen when taehyung back hugged him.

Jungkook shivered lightly because Tae placed his cold hands inside the younger sweatshirt caressing his belly and waist.

"So warm~
And I'm missing you baby~
Missing making love to you~
Missing being Inside you~
Let's make love, my love. "

"T-tae.. Eomma will come now. What are you doing?
Ji woon is with us in the bedroom hubby, it'll disturb his sleep. "

Tae whined like a baby and nuzzled his face on the crook of younger's neck leaving wet kisses in between.

Jungkook bite his lips to suppress his moans.

"Ahem... "

They turned around quickly after hearing the throat clearing sound, and saw jin standing in front of the door of the kitchen with an awkward ,teasing smile.

The couple detached from each other and smiled shyly.

             _________________

The family had their dinner together as usual. Jungkook took sleeping ji woon for yeonjun and made the way to their bedroom with taehyung.

But jin stopped them suddenly,

"Tae... Koo
Let ji woon sleep with us today."

"But eomma...
Yep sure..."

Taehyung smirked after understanding the situation and thought,
"Eomma surely heard us in the kitchen. "

Jungkook and Tae kissed ji woon's forehead and handed him over to jin.

Jin smiled happily and went to namjin's bedroom.

Jungkook looked at tae confused. Suddenly, yeonjun came towards them,

"Mmm mmm woah eomma is really brilliant. Right hyung?"

"He surely is!! "

"And you guys are surely dumb. "
Said jungkook and went inside the bedroom.

Both the brother's smirked at each other before going to their own bedroom.