"Panni..." I carefully gave Fugo a nickname that obviously caught his attention, causing the already fully flushed boy to look up at me. "I know this probably isn't the best time to say this, especially in front of everyone. Though let's be real, I don't think we'll be unsticking ourselves from our teammates any time soon." I lightly chuckled. "I just really wanted to apologize for how physical I've been with you... You... for sure seem like the type of guy that doesn't like physical contact, and I really think I've been overdoing it with the physical interactions. So, please forgive me if I've triggered you in any way or pushed past your comforts." I confessed as I looked into his eyes, letting him know I was dead serious about my guilt. If the boy wanted to resemble a strawberry in any way, his face got the right shade of red to begin his human strawberry career. Everyone else either side-eyed his face to get any sort of reaction or action. Or looked completely away from the two of us, pretending as if they totally didn't have their ears open to whatever could be said next. Though they definitely all shared the same thought.

What the hell is going on between those two?!

Fugo's POV

I quickly felt my breath hitch. I couldn't believe what I just heard.

There's no way someone could care about me that much... Right? There's no way someone genuinely takes my boundaries in mind... Right?

"I-I..." I stuttered out as I looked away from her/his/their gaze. I was beyond bewildered by this situation. As someone who always has an answer to everything, here I was without a way to respond.

She's/He's/They're kidding, right? This is all some elaborate prank, right? She's/He's/They're just saying this to mock me, right?! Surely that's it!

I thought to myself, furring my eyebrows in anger. However, it didn't matter how angry I made myself. Looking up at her/his/their eyes told me everything. She/He's/They truly meant it. It absolutely made me soften, not only my look but my emotions as well. In such a short amount of time of knowing her/him/them, she's/he's/they've been able to figure me out. Something about that... Makes me feel incredibly strange. But it's a splendid curious feeling. I love how she's/he's/they've been able to make me feel. Even if I can't wrap my head around what I'm feeling.

Perhaps I should seek advice from Bucciarati about what I'm feeling. Or maybe even Narancia, he's undoubtedly an emotional guy. He would probably know something about what I'm going through. But then again I doubt he has any real experience with this feeling-

I got lost in my thoughts completely forgetting about the girl/boy/person in front of me. She/He/They looked like she/he/they was/were on the verge of tears at the lack of response, which immediately made me panic.

"N-No, it's-" I stumbled for a response as I shifted around my seat, while unconsciously fiddling with my tie. I swallowed hard before speaking again. "It's... Fine. You didn't make me uncomfortable." I quietly said, though clear enough for her/him/them to hear.

"Are you sure? Your body language seems to indicate otherwise-" She/He/They pointed out as I gulped.

"I-"

"Man, Fugo! If you don't want physical attention from Y/N just say it! Cuz I'll gladly take it." Mista grinned but quickly received a punch from me. "Fuck!-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, MISTA! THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU!" I growled as I kept my fist up, threatening him with another hit. But once I turned to face Y/N's soft expression, my fury rapidly declined. Once again, getting a bubbly feeling in the pit of my stomach. I softly shook my head and looked away from them, as I lowered my fist.