I Made It! ~ Trevor Zegras

"Where the fuck is he!" I yell out as another contraction hits me harder than the last. I'm two weeks from my due date and Trevor had a game tonight. When my water broke I didn't know what to do. I tried to call Trevor but realized the game had already started and he wouldn't be looking at his phone anytime soon. I remembered Jamie had been sitting out with an injury so I called him and he rushed to the rink to tell Trevor. Not the most ideal way but I guess it worked. It's been half an hour since I made it to the hospital and he's still not here. But, when he gets here I'm gonna ring his neck.

"He's on his way y/n" My best friend who drove me here reassures me as she wipes my head with a wet cloth.

Trevor"s POV (an hour earlier)

I make it back to the bench after my long shift and notice Jamie standing behind the bench right where I'm making my way to sit down. I thought he was injured. His face seems urgent and I begin to worry.

"Y/n is in labor buddy you gotta go!" HOLY SHIT IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING! I jump over the wall trying to make my way to the door as fast as possible. She's not due for two weeks. What if something is wrong?!

"Congrats kid now get the hell outta here" Getzy rushes me into the locker room with pats on the back. I can't get my sweater off fast enough. Fuck i've gotta get there

Y/N POV

"Trevor just texted me he's 2 minutes away. Apparently there was a lot of traffic" Y/bff tells me and I grow more excited. We're actually having a baby.

"I MADE IT" The loud voice I recognize to be Trevors carries into the room as he body checks the door open. But, he quickly grows quiet when he sees me laying in the bed. Although he does continue running until hes at my side and brushing the hair from my face.

"How you doin love? You ok?"

"Not really these contractions are kicking my ass" I got an epidural not long ago and it hasn't fully kicked in yet.

"Do you need anything?" He's still speaking very quietly and caring as if he's scared something bad will happen if he raises his voice.

"No I'm good right now" He settles himself next to me, continuing to run his fingers through my hair with one hand and holding my hand tightly with the other.

2 hours later and Trevor is sitting next to me in a plush rocking chair holding our new baby boy. There's tears in both of our eyes as we settle into being new parents.

"He's adorable" Trevor's voice quivers as he speaks, but I can't judge him because mine is about to do the same.

"I know"

"He's really ours?" He questions and draws a small giggle from me.

"Yup"

"Wow" The rest of our night is spent admiring our new baby boy and fawning over every little thing he does. And although this night started with chaos it ended very calmly.