Chapter 54

*•*

Jaxon is at his father's office, hawak hawak ng dalawang guards ang kanyang braso, ang dalawa naman hawak ang kanyang balikat habang may anim naman na nakabantay sa kanyang likuran upang siguraduhin na hindi siya makakatakas, mukhang pinilit siya ng mga ito na magtungo dito.

"It took ten of my guards just to get you here?" Damon said it like he couldn't believe it "I don't know if I should be impressed or be mad about it."

"Let go of me you asshole!" Jaxon shrugs his shoulder, ordering the four of the guards to take their hands off of him, his father then nods his head to the guards like he's telling them to let him go

The guards bowed their heads as respect to Damon before leaving the office while Jaxon is glaring at his father "What do you want huh, Old man? Can't you see I got a lot of things to do?"

Damon is sitting at an office chair in front of his desk as he glared back at Jaxon "Don't let me start."

Jaxon seems annoyed at his father like he's in the middle of doing something
"Are you really that old that you can't hear me clearly? I said I'm busy!"

What he said angers Damon
"Silence! Did you know that your girlfriend just came here?"

Hearing that took him a while before answering
"...W-what does she want?"

Damon smirk. "And now you're asking?"

Jaxon rolled his eyes with both his hands on his waist
"Just fucking say it, you old geezer."

"That's not how to talk to me!" Damon yelled

"Just say it already." Jaxon acted like he's not here to waste time

Damon took a deep breath like he's trying to stop himself from doing something 'cause he knows, there's more important matters they have to focus on "Your girlfriend asked for my help of making sure you're not going to cheat on her again. Do you know how serious this is? She's a Wylde, they're someone you need to be careful with."

"It seems like she knows who to talk to just to keep you straight or worse, she knows exactly who you are."

Jaxon looks away as he put his hands on the pocket of his jeans
"I doubt it, I've been careful and we're doing okay now."