Chapter 6: Blast To The Past!

Screams filled the air as Japan's number one hero ran towards the danger. Three men, two were built up like brick walls with broad shoulders and the other was scrawny, tore the city down. The two bigger men would throw cars and shatter the road below themselves with a single stomp. People sprinted around, desperately trying to get somewhere safe. These civilians' only hope showed up in the form of a buff man with golden locs. All Might was quick to take down one of the raging criminals, he hardly broke a sweat when he punched one of the hunky men across town.

"So, number one has come around to play?" The smallest man cackled wildly.

"I am here to put an end to your madness!" All Might's voice booms as he misses a punch on the small villain.

"Madness isn't to your liking? How about something else then!" The criminal blows dust into All Might's face, forcing him to stumble backwards.

All Might reaches for his forehead as he goes crashing towards the ground. His body goes limp and the number one falls into a deep sleep.

'Must keep... Must stop...' Toshinori struggles on the ground. His eyes became so heavy he could hardly lift them.

"Toshi~ Toshinori..." A voice calls out from the edges of his mind.

"Wh-what the hell. What?" Toshinori springs out of his bed, forehead covered in sweat.

"Toshinori, are you alright?" Inko's hand glazed over her husband's chest. Her face stuck with worry.

"I-Inko?!" Toshinori gasps.

"Yes? Is everything alright? You're scaring me sweetheart." Inko frowns and adjusts her position in bed.

"But you- how are you here? I saw you- you were!" He starts to cry.

"Oh. Was it another nightmare? It's okay baby, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." Inko whispers as she gently rubs Toshinori's face.

"I-" Toshinori sucks up his tears and nearly breaks his wife's back in a hug. A hug that he thought he would never get to give.

"I don't know what's going on, but I love you." Toshinori squeezes.

"I love you too dear. Now could you squeeze a little loser?" Inko laughs.

"Yes- Yes of course my love!" Toshinori beams.

"What in the world has gotten into you?" Inko smirks as she starts to get out of bed.

"I'm afraid I'm not sure." Toshinori looks at his hands, inspecting them to make sure that he's real.

Before either of them could get another word out, small footsteps rushed to the door. After a brief moment of struggling with the door knob, Izuku came bouncing into the room. His smile bright, with his curly hair tamer than usual, his eyes darted around the room before jumping into his father's lap. The five year old clings to Toshinori's shirt, laughing as he tries to jump over his legs.

"Izuku?" The blonde blinks at the small boy, who he remembered being much older this morning.

"Hi daddy!" Izuku grins as he stands up on the bed. With his small stature he can hardly see over his father's head.

"Izuku, you shouldn't stand on furniture! What if you got hurt?" Inko quickly picks Izuku up, showing him in kisses.

"I'm okay mommy! Really. And if I fell over, I would just use my quirk!" The boy squirms in his mother's arms.

"Your quirk?" Toshinori hums as he slowly becomes more confused.

"Yeah, 'member daddy? My quirk is super cool, it's like mommy's. I can change how much something weighs. So I would just change my weight to less than zero so I could float around! Then I would never fall." Izuku smiles.