Epilouge💕💕💕......

Start from the beginning

 all their jaws were fallen open and they can't digest the fact wether they are seeing it really or it's their dream... they all saw bulbul with few bandages on her head and holding her there stands our saralamaa....seeing all of them like that bulbul irks and says.....

Bulbul : jeeju i said to you naa...see nobody is happy seeing me they are seeing me if they saw a ghost....

    By listening to her voice purab is the first one to come out of the shock....he ran towards her and lifts and twirls her in the air....others felt utmost happiness by seeing them...our love birds are doob gaye in each other's embrace that our hero abhi's coughing sound brings them back...after that everyone comes and hugs bulbul...then she noticed a shocked pragya and says....

Bulbul : kya di..aren't you happy by seeing me...please kuch toh bol...saying so she shooks her and then pragys comes from her shock and hugs her little sister like if she'll leave her then she'll disappear in air...

  Sarala comes towards her daughters and hugs both of them by enjoying the moment...all of them became emotional seeing the mother daughter trio...suddenly pragya pulls herself back and caresses bulbul's face and says.....

Pragya : bulbul tu yahaa...i mean i myself have seen you jumping off from the cliff and now you are here...please tell me what happened...

Bulbul : di promise me agar maine tujhe sach bataya toh tu mujhe daategi nahi.........

   then she turns her face towards abhi and mouths him a quick sorry  to which he replies no by shooking his head which is noticed by pragya......

Pragya : with a determined voice yeh kya isharebaaji chal rahe hain tum jeeja saali ke beech...

    hearing her voice both of them gulps hard and closes their eyes feeling they have been caught😣😣😣😣.... and she continues....

Pragya : bulbul mujhe sab sacch sacch janna hain....

Bulbul : by closing her eyes tigtly says😑😑😑... di my suicide and jumping off from a cliff is all a drama....jeeju said to me to do like that....

   By hearing her abhi's jaw drops😲😲😲...whereas others shout in shock "kyaaa????????????"......

Pragya : bulbul will you please explain clearly in anger....by hearing her voice abhi gulps hard and scolds his sweet saali in mind..........and bulbul starts to explain the truth..........

[actually abhi has gone to hospital when bulbul is alone and he asks her about how the chandelier has fallen and why she tried to save pragya's life by giving her kasam of pragya he asks her to say the truth...without any choice she said all the truth and asks him to meet nikhil at the temple who can explain all the deeds of taliya...and after that both of plan her suicide drama to bring out the rael pragya out....]

  Hearing her everyone becomes shocked and later felt happy that finally everything has been settled and our abhi far more than everyone including his fuggi.....whereas pagya in anger strides towards abhi and before she can say anything abhi cutely pouts and held his both ears and says....

Abhi : fuggi you are my cute fuggi please forgive your bichara patidev...please forgive me i'll not do anything like this hereafter...pragya opens her mouth to say somrthing but not giving her a chance to speak bulbul back hugs her and says......

Bulbul : di please  mere jeeju ko maaf karde...tu hi bolti ti naa agar kisi acche kaam ke liye jooth bolte hain usse jooth nahi maana jatha....

   and after bulbul everyone pleads her to forgive them atlast she saw towards dadi and saralamaa and whwn those two also nodded their heads in acceptance sighing she also agrees and hugs abhi tightly...

Pragya : thank you so much suniye for settling everything right..and i love you so much please dont leave me ever...

Abhi : no fuggi thanks to you you have made my life colourful...i cant imagine a life without you...i'll never ever will leave you and i love you so much more than anything in the world...

  All becomes extermely happy by seeing the beautiful and lovely couple before them and prays for their togeatherness forever where everyone smiles and joins the family hug and purab locked all the happiness and smiling faces through a selfie....

Thereafter all the lives of both aroras and mehras became double happy and triple colourful....everyday is an occassion and celebration....life became joyful with the arrival of two muchkins ABHIGYA- abhi and pragya's daughter👪👪 and RAHUL-purab and bulbul's son👨‍👩‍👦👨‍👩‍👦............

     Our sweet,cute lovely couples purbul and abhigya lived happily togeather forever❤❤❤......

                                                        THE END💕💕💕💕💕💕💕......

Thank you so much friends for giving your love and support for this story...i hope you all will support my upcoming stories also...Do read,vote and comment me down you like this epilouge or not.....see you all soon with an another abhigya story.............

     until then byeeee guys🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️....

        yours honey🍯🍯😜😉💕💕💖💖....