CHAPTER 29

Tomorrow, the cast and crew would travel to Japan for the second film.

Zhan heard from the executive producer that their first film was quite popular in Japan. Only three weeks after it launched, the total sales had rocketed the film to third place overall in the 'boyfriend' series of GV-that was quite promising.

After the filmmakers held a meeting, they decided to move the second filming period forward. They planned to go with the theme of 'Taiwanese Lovers go Sightseeing in Japan'.

Zhan read through the script. Perhaps because it was hastily written, the plot was not as rich as the previous film. The general content was that the two couples would visit an amusement park together, ride the ferris wheel, finish the evening viewing the Tokyo Bay area at night, and then the next day would be the bed play.

To his great relief, even though the two couples were filming together in Tokyo, the script did not require the four of them to film their bed scenes together. That was incredibly embarrassing for him, so he wanted to kowtow1 before the writers to thank them for their mercy.

On the night before the departure, Zhan once again experienced insomnia.

There was a big difference in the cause of his insomnia this time. In his mind he kept mulling over Yibo's final goodbye to him on the phone, 'See you tomorrow'.

They had not seen each other for two weeks, so in order to prevent himself from looking too haggard, Zhan even climbed out of bed and applied a rejuvenating mask. If this had been in the past, he probably would have tried to look more like a ghost in order to frighten Yibo away.

However, once a person realizes their feelings, they always make an effort to show their good side to the other person. That type of behaviour must be inherent to human nature.

The next morning, Zhan was the first to arrive at the airport, followed by Ah Li. After those two, the remainder of the crew showed up one by one. When Ah Li first saw Zhan he wanted to bemoan that the other had broken the code of brotherhood and abandoned him the day before yesterday. He asked in a whisper, "Ivy was complaining to me and said you told her you have a boyfriend. Are you really going out with Yibo?"

Zhan's face revealed that he was thoroughly embarrassed, he choked a bit, then uttered, "Probably."

He was actually unclear about what was going on between he and Yibo. It seemed that while he was still distressed about how two men could fall in love, their relationship had already begun to develop in that direction. When it came to whether or not they had a genuine relationship, it seemed that he had yet to respond to Yibo.

"What happened to you that day after I left?" Zhan questioned, sharply turning the focus of the conversation back to Ah Li.

Ah Li smiled wryly, "Nothing, now I can only entrust my love to a sakura girl2."

Zhan patted his shoulder in sympathy, then looked into the distance at the approaching Xiang.

"He somehow seems a bit pretty," commented Ah Li. All he got from Xiang was a middle finger.

Yibo was the last one to arrive.

His new haircut showed off his face and made him look very handsome. He looked like he had lost some weight and the sharpness of his features was more obvious. When Zhan saw Yibo, his heart started to race, his mouth went dry, and breathing suddenly became more difficult. Despite that, he calmly raised his right hand, smiled and greeted, "Hi."

Yibo looked at him for a few seconds, took off his sunglasses for a moment, and faintly replied, "En."

After their greetings, the two men stood silently and did not say a word. Neither of them made a move. They stood still, gazing at one another, as if the whole world had rapidly shrunk in that moment and it only contained the two of them.