"You have no filter sometimes" Ash laughed.

"I'm just being honest. His hair looks a mess, I don't even think he washes it. I stuck my comb in his head and it broke then it's just sticking up ya know? At least he has a hair-like tho, I'veseen this one dude with the same hair wicks like Jae and he just looks dirty ya know?" She rambled on as they were dying laughing at her but she was serious.

"Mhm, let's get on Bullet's hair" Kassy said.

"Not too much tho. Not too fockin much" Ari mugged her.

"Babycakes you funny as hell. You're going to be back in time for this dress fitting right?" Mo asked.

"Yeah, we come back that Monday morning so I should be back by then" She assured her. Mo's wedding was in August and Ari was excited for her. She's never been to a wedding before.

"Awww you really getting married. This is crazy, we're getting older and owning a business. Lil Ari 'bout ta' be 20 next month, I might just cry" Kassy pouted while patting under her eyes.

"Gurlllllllaaa" Ari laughed at her.

"Our baby ain' gonna be a baby no more. She gonna be grownnn" Ash whined.

"Y'all do too much. I'm just turning 20 yall" She chuckled. The more she said it the more it was shocking to her. Next month was her 20th birthday, she really wasn't about to be in the teen stage anymore.

"What are we doing for your birthday?" Mo asked.

Ari chuckled "I'on about y'all but I have baking things to do on that day. It's just another day and this time ima be getting money. So another day another dollar" She chessed as they just looked at her with sad faces.

"You don't celebrate your birthday?" Ash frowned.

"No, I didn't even know my birthday for a while until I turned 7 I think" She laughed, they just looked at her with sad looks. Ari didn't know why they were sad though, it's life. Some people have good life's as others don't, it just has to be accepted. Or at least that's what she's been doing.

"Stop it yall. It's okay. It's way more people out here that went through worse than me. Feel bad for them not me" She giggled.

"Kassy did you ever apply for that college?" She asked, trying to change the subject off of her.

_________________

"Thank you so much." The woman smiled extra hard when Ari dropped off the cake for her.

"Your welcome, can I do a boomerang of you?" She asked. She always liked to do boomerangs for her page and evidence that she dropped the cake off. Some people tried to lie and get their money back but not with her.

"Of course" The lady started posing and Ari did the boomerang.

"Okay thank you and  Happy birthday again" She smiled, walking off the porch.

"Yes, girl turning 22 again," She said.

Ari busted out laughing. When she made the cake it said she was 45 "Period, young and beautiful" Ari said.

"Terry! You hear dat? she just called me beautiful and yo' ass can't do shit. How does that work?"

Ari was cracking up while walking to the car before getting inside "She was funny" She chuckled, putting on her seatbelt then looked at Makai who was already staring at her.