"He tinka butt" She cooed when he walked up to her and cuddled himself underneath her.

She chuckled at him before looking back up seeing Makai sitting on the edge of the bed and Simone looking down. "Oh, y'all can't comprehend English today huh?" She raised her brow.

"You doin' too much right now" Makai grumbled, taking his shirt off and moving to the top of the bed with her.

"Me? I'm doin' too much when y'all are the ones to go behind my back and find someone I didn't want to be found? Not only that y'all hid it from me and basically forced me to meet her knowing I didn't want to. So please excuse the fuck outta me if I'm 'Doin' too much' " She said, pushing him with her left arm away from her since he was trying to cuddle her.

"Amoura, you bout ta' piss me off. Chill out" He snapped.

"No cause you actin' like I don't have a right to feel how I fuckin' feel." She snapped back with tears building up in her eyes. Ari hated being blindsided; she hated even more people going behind her back to plot on her.

"Ariyah, it's—"

"No! you don't get to speak to me especially. You don't know how many years I wonder why I was never good enough for someone to care about me. Why does everyone always want to hurt me and never love me or even be around me. The nights I spend scared for my life that someone wasn't going to try and hit on me or I have to go bouncing for home to home or why I was almost fuckin' raped!" Ari said in tears now.

She didn't mean to let the rape part slip out. She never told anyone the times she had foster brothers try to touch her. She kept it to herself and tried to forget about it, the less she didn't talk about it the more it didn't happen. That's why she bounced around so much, she could never get a break at every house, family, or group home she was in.

"No, don't touch me Makai" She sniffed, pushing him away again when he pulled her into his chest. He pulled her into his chest anyways and she just broke down even more.

Ari's life truly sucked but she always kept a smile on her face. She always tried to be nice because she knew how it felt wanting someone to truly be nice and love her.

"Ariyah, I'm so, so, sorry baby. I promise it's not what you think happened." Simone sat on the bed, crying herself at what she had to go through without her.

"Ariyah I was raped" Simone blurted making Ari slowly look up at her.

_________________

"Why didn't you abort me?" Ari wiped her tears away after Simone just to her and Makai the story of her stepfather raping her when she was 12 and that's how she got pregnant with Ariyah.

Ari felt sick to her stomach that she was the product of rape. She kinda hated herself for it.

Simone chuckled, wiping her own tears away "Abort you? Pooh, you were the reason I didn't commit suicide" She said, Ari frowned "Me? But I— No, I wasn't happy about how you were conceived but I was still so happy about you" She smiled making Ari smile a little bit.

"It was gonna be me and you no matter what happened. You were innocent in my eyes and were the only thing that kept me going. I ran away from them and everything and went to live with a friend my whole pregnancy. I used to always sing to you and you would kick me like crazy" Simone giggled.

"That's where you get yo' singing from" Makai chuckled, Ari shook her head "You sing?" She asked.

Ari shrugged. "A little but not all the time," She said. "So how did I end up gettin' takin' from you?" Ari asked, really wanting to know.