Taehyung sat down on the bed to put on his socks and shoes when Jimin spoke.

"Tae?"

"Hmm"

"You know I like him right?" Taehyung looked up, confused but nodded anyways. He then spoke while putting on his socks. "Chim...I will be honest with you. I honestly think you are wasting your time on him. He doesn't even look at anyone."

"Because he is not interested in anyone till now."

"Probably and this implies to you too. He doesn't look at you too. Not you, not me, not anyone. And you know what I think that he already loves someone thats why he has no interest in any person around him. Man is loyal to his partner huh....that person must be lucky."

"Shut up! He is single." The tone was harsh this time and Tarhyung was a little surprised. "I mean...its just a possibility tho. Don't be angry Chim."

"I am not being angry."

"Fine" Taehyung stood up and looked at his friend. "How do I look? I dyed my hair black last night. It suits me right? I am looking gorgeous right? People are gonna drool over me" Taehyung said it to make the atmosphere giggly but something caught in Jimin's head.

Jungkook smiled to Tae.

Jungkook played with Tae.

Jungkook is gonna be in the party with Tae.

Taehyung is looking damn pretty.

"Remove that tie and change your hairstyle. Its not looking good." Jimin said before hanging up and Tae stood there, confused.

"Wasn't he the one who suggested Tie in first place?" He went in front of mirror and looked at himself.

Maybe Jimin is right.

"Obvio he is right. Why will he lie to me." He smiled now taking off the tie and fixing his newly dyed black hair. "Okay so I am looking okay."

He took his mobile and went outside

He took his mobile and went outside. He locked his room's door cuz tomorrow is an imoortant meeting and everything is inside the room. He started walking after double checking when the next door opened, revealing his boss, all ready for the party.

 He started walking after double checking when the next door opened, revealing his boss, all ready for the party