~ Chapter 16 ~ (M1)

previously....

"let's kill that bastard...."

- normal-

Hearing such words come out of Taehyung shocked him...yet turned him on even more, he chuckled as he noticed his baby's face turn into frown almost as if he was offended "why are you laughing Ggukie it's not funny I'm serious!" he half shouted "I'm...sorry...sorry!" Jeongguk hollered between laughters as Taehyung smacked him on the arm "aw man Tae your so cute" he laughed wiping a tear out of his eye "hmph! keep laughing at me see if you will get lucky tonight" he warned as Jeongguk immediately stopped and stared "y-you mean we could finally do it?" excitement overtook him, his eyes glistened as his imagination ran wild, he could picture him taking Taehyung in every position possible "well yeah...I never done it before...I want it to be you" Taehyung whispered shyly as he played with Bam's paws who was sound asleep in his arm, Jeongguk swallowed hardly...he was second guessing himself "are you sure? baby I don't want you regretting this...I think-.." Before he could finish Taehyung was straddling him, kissing him with so much force he didn't know he possessed "Jeongguk just take me already.." his smooth deep voice hissed as Jeongguk grabbed him by the thighs and took him to the bedroom, he locked the door before throwing Taehyung on the bed before getting on top of him.

"you asked for it baby...no going back now" he lowly growled, his voice sent shivers down Taehyung's body, it electrified every nerve of his body, he could feel himself get hard...he wasn't the only one, he felt Jeongguk's own hardness against his...maybe he underestimated Jeongguk, he was starting to wish he never teased him. The older male left kisses down his neck until the collar of the shirt, he pulled the smaller male up before taking of their clothes...more like ripped. A small gasp left Tae as the cold winter hair touched his burning skin, he felt every bit of Jeongguk on him,like fire on ice he felt like melting with each kiss and lick Jeongguk place on his body, small whimpers left his lips as Jeongguk whispered sweet nothings to him as he made him self down to his weeping member "baby you came already? I didn't even start yet" he chuckled as he licked a stripe all the way down to the pink puckering hole...it was mesmerising to Jeongguk, knowing Taehyung was pure as white and brand new boosted his pride, he leaned in leaving a gentle kiss, Tae was lost for words he couldn't talk at all, he could only moan and clutch the sheets beneath him as he watched Jeongguk. He felt something hot against his hole as he looked down to see Jeongguk licking it slowly before slipping in his tongue, he wanted to scream. He felt the pit of his abdomen nearly explode from this new found pleasure, he didn't want Him to stop as he bucked his hips trying to meet the fast yet painfully slow rhythm that Jeongguk was going at, "not yet baby you can't come yet...this part will hurt only a few seconds so bare with me princess" Jeongguk reassured as he gave one last lick to the pink bruising entrance, leaving a long strand of Saliva as he positioned himself I front him "damn baby...I hope you can take me" he growled as he slowly pushed in causing Taehyung to jerk forward with a hard cry "Jeongguk!..." he screamed as he clawed at his back "urgh..relax baby relax" He grunted gently kissing Taehyung's lips to calm him. Once he got confirmation he started to move slowly bit by bit pushing in more of himself filling Taehyung up to the brim...he could only take half of him but that didn't stop Jeongguk from trying to push In more "you are so tight!...look at you all beautiful and wrecked just for me" he whispered "no one can touch this you hear me Tae? This is mine now your mine" he growled as he bit down on Taehyung's neck leaving a bruising hickey "mine mine mine! Say it!" He hissed as his rhythm increased far too much for Taehyung to handle he can feel his hole bruising and dripping from cum, "yours! Im yours! Only yours! Please so down" he begged, he felt tears run down his eyes and Jeongguk relaxed visibly, he leaned down to kiss him passionately "I love you Tae...you don't understand how much...im sorry I hurt you...fuck! You make me lose my mind" he grunted as Taehyung cupped his face smiling at him "you make me lose mine too...I love you" he whispered into his ear as the older kissed his forehead, he could feel the same burning feeling he felt before, "it's okay baby me too...let it out" Jeongguk reassured as small moans left Taehyung's mouth a string of white coated both of their bellies. Jeongguk thrusted in hard one last time before he came inside Taehyung "mmm!...Ggukie too much! It's leaking out" he whimpered as he felt the sensation of the warm thick white liquid ooze out of him as Jeongguk pulled out much to both of their dismay, he felt empty again. Jeongguk kissed Taehyung one more time as the two cuddled each other, no words were needed to be said.

Can he really love the man who kidnapped him? Maybe Taehyung is the one with issues but one thing for sure he has no regrets...

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-
Hiii everyone I'm so happy to back and updating! I have a surprise for you all! So for my books I decided to do trailers which is up on my TIKTOK if you guys want to watch my USERNAME IS - JUNGKOOKBTSOFFICIAL