"I need it now."

"Then..." he whistled and one of our bodyguards came on a motor bike handing me a paper bag with all I need. Even the sized and colours are precise. "Everything that you need is in there, Ms. Gu." He said.

Then the other body guard spoke, "The exact sizes and ink colour, for the Gu's princess." He even bowed as a sign of respect. I sighed and just headed to school, my walk was slow and steady because I know they are still watching me from afar.

Yeah right... a princess with everything but freedom. This life sucks.

As I arrived in the classroom, my classmates were loud and enjoying talking, playing, running around, and more. How I wish I could do that too...

But even in school, I can't get away with this. Dad sent a spy student, which I really don't know who, and teachers are also paid for looking out for me.
I can't live my life freely. I won't be surprised if one day, my parents arranged me in a marriage. I can't say anything to them because they might not like it. It's better to keep quiet.

The class started peacefully, but there was one person who kicked the door and looked at the whole class arrogantly.

"I'm late, I know. But not sorry. I don't care what you'll say, I'll just take my seat." He said before the teacher can even open its mouth. He sat next to me and throw his bag on my side. I got it and put it on his table before sanitising my hand.

"Psh, ugly princess." He whispered but I ignored him. Since the teacher can't do anything about him anymore, he just continued lecturing. I looked at the guy at the side of my eyes. He was just listening to the lecturer. I didn't know that he was listening. By the way he acted earlier made me believe that he's a bad guy. But... hmm¿¡

Lunchtime came and I didn't budge from my seat, majority got out, while this guy beside me just leaned on his desk and slept. I ate my lunch that was packed earlier and after I finish it, I put it on my lunch-bag. My body guard will get this later. I took out my materials earlier and the sketchbook that I bought secretly. I smiled when I saw my draft and continued colouring it with the materials I have since it only lacks this colour.

"Nice artwork." He said and leaned on my seat while looking at my sketchbook. I immediately closed it and moved my seat far away from him. If only my body guard is here, he would have been beaten up. He's too close. "Ahergm... you should mind your own business... Mr. Park?", I said as I read his nameplate. He raised a brow and looked at me judging-ly. I just shrugged my shoulders and kept my sketchbook. I don't like anyone seeing my works and fake-praise me.

"Psh. What a psycho." He said.

Haahh! You need to learn to respect one's decision and keep your  nonsense to yourself instead of blaming someone! You even accused me as a psycho? Haahh! What a b- arghh!

I just waited for the others while Mr. Park was just playing with his phone. I use my phone only when it is needed. I don't want my eyes with glasses. Better keep your eyes healthy.

I received a message from my body guard. I took out my phone and read his message.

BG #022