You made it, fuck.

"She ran away? How bad I wanted to talk to her." Jungkook laughs while making his way towards the couch placed on the side and Taehyung rolls his eyes at the careless behaviour, especially his unfiltered words. "No one in their sane mind would want to talk to you Jeon." The older taunted but nothing less made his way back to his chair knowing jungkook was here to have a talk.

"I think that only applies to you Kim, just when I was on my way to your office..two of your employees had blinked their lashes at me cutely, probably wanted to get in my pants..he smirks cockyily and the older did nothing but watched how childish the young CEO was. He needed to brag about how many people wanted to go in his pants to make himself proud, that was just childish in eyes of Taehyung.

"Quit all that bullshit and tell me why are you actually here?" He raised his eyebrows while staring at the man carelessly laying on his sofa

"Quit all that bullshit and tell me why are you actually here?" He raised his eyebrows while staring at the man carelessly laying on his sofa. The boy didn't reply anything just staying there while staring at the huge window opposite to him. He seemed too deep in thoughts and Taehyung was just staring at him feeling an inch in the back of his head.

He doesn't know why but again he just hated the younger for no particular reasons. Their history was long back and he didn't actually remember when he started hating the younger but again he doesn't wanna dwell on it, he never did. Maybe it was when younger had showed him attitude or when he just got punished because of him - he didn't mind though...what he did not understand was how the younger just loved to get on his nerves and ruin everything for him...literally everything.

"Jeon?!" Taehyung said this time, more sternly his own blank eyes meeting the others empty ones. Younger said nothing but after a while he yawned a little, "You cabin is nice, mine has a shitty view I swear." He carelessly looks at Taehyung and the older wants to slap the younger right off. He hated how careless jungkook was, he never tolerated people who get on his nerves and piss him off.

He had to control it in though, there was no way he would lose his control just because the young lad has been pathetic. "Jeon I asked you something?" Taehyung took a deep breathe, his voice turning sharper as if you tell that if Jungkook pulled out some tactic again then he wouldn't mind dragging him out with his caller and throwing him outside.

"Unclench your panties Kim, you are pissed if I talk to your secretary, you are pissed if I tell you about the weather... I think you still haven't managed your anger issues have you?" He taunts, getting up and moving to the chair placed opposite of the older -- a table separating them. Taehyung says nothing and just glares holes into the younger's head. He is tired, not in a mood to keep up with this fuckery but he also doesn't encourage others moves. He will never give in to Jungkook's games. Never.

 Never