Chapter 8

MEGAN POV
These passes few days have been horrible, all I do is cry. If I'm not crying I'm writing. Writing my feelings about anything I'm feeling. I miss my mom... my best friend, who can I depend on.

I stare at the words in my notebook, depend on. Yes I don't have my mom, but I have Normani. She helped me get myself together after 2 years of no contact or talking at all. I was flat broke!! I lost it all. Praying for a miracle and it just so happen to come on Azalea's birthday.

Even after all the shit I do to her, she still came to my rescue and for that I will forever be in debt to her. Nothing I do will or could ever match up to what she's done for me. She's the best.

I've been thinking about how short life is and can be, I'm truly grateful for all the days of life I have and been given. Today it's just Normani and I being that the kids went with her mom to this retreat with her church.

Sitting in the living room, I see a sexy looking Normani entering in with these short and when I say I mean it. Short as hell, black shorts and a cami. I take in her appearance, but have to quickly look away or I'll get hard.
Sitting next to me she ask how am I. I say good but chuckle to myself saying if you only knew.

"Get dressed, we're going out to eat" she says and leaves heading upstairs before I could even object. I guess that's why the kids went to her moms house. Getting upstairs she has some clothes laid out for me, specifically a short skirt set. I remember when I used to always wear them. That's when I was famous and rich and even thick, now I'm just bones.. but those days are over.

It's funny how one minute you can have it all then it all just slips through your hands. Yeah, I say to myself. But am greeted by arms wrapping around my waist.

"Stop overthinking, and put the dress on. We got places to be"
I smile at her through the mirror and begin to get ready. When I'm done, and head downstairs I'm met with a gorgeous looking Normani whose in a tight black spaghetti dress. I take her in and there goes junior, not knowing how to act. I try to think of something dry to get my mind out the gutter, but it only works for a little bit as I take in her strawberry scent. So delicious.

We pull up to a restaurant and I automatically get nervous, not for going out with Normani but it looks expensive and money is something I don't even have.

"Stop worrying! I got this" she says across from me at our table
"B-But Normani... this is a lot a-and it's bad enough you're helping me.. I can't let you do this. It's too much"

" Megan. Babe, shut up and let me handle it. I got you..." she says grabbing my hand looking me in my eyes
I nod my head making her smile. The night continues on and it's nothing but laughter and joy between us. The night comes to an end and we're making our way home, well so I thought.

She pulls up to this park,"what we doing here?"
"Come on and you'll see" she says getting out the car

Following behind her I start to recognize the park. It was the first place she asked for us to meet at in high school. Literally where she told me she liked me. The beginning of our story.
"Wow" is all I can say. I still this little sitting area with lights all around the sheet that lays on the grass.

"W-What is this?"
She doesn't answer me, she goes to sit down and I just do the same. We sit in silence watching the little fountain run.
"Megan... I'm so glad to have you here.. back with us. I know we weren't always on good terms, but I've always wanted the best for you. I would be lying if I didn't say I didn't miss you. I really did. And having you in the house with us has been the best. I know life hasn't been the best but I hope this helps." She says handing me an envelope

I slowly open it and see a letter from my old label, saying that they would love for me to come back and do an album or even just a single. I stare at the paper in complete disbelief, Normani reaches to me wiping my face. I didn't even realize I was crying until my vision starts to blurry.

"Thank you Normani.. thank you so much" I grab her into a tight hug squeezing her as much as I can.
"What are you thanking me for? I only contacted them and told them you were writing. It's you, it's always been you. You're the one who made all this possible.. it's always been you"

She says looking at me. And now we're both smiling. I look from her eyes to her lips, oh gosh do I wanna kiss her. But she beats me to it by leaning in placing her lips on me. Not missing a beat I grab her by her waist bringing her closer to me.

She grabs the sides of my face deepening the kiss, as I tighten my hold on her. She pushes me down onto the blanket laid out, straddling me as we continue to kiss.

I don't know if we we're just both horny, or just very happy in that moment. But all I know is I'm on top of Normani, pounding her as she lays on her back.

"Fuck... don't stop Meg" she says holding onto my shoulders with her legs wrapped around me.

All I can do is moan. I haven't had Normani in years and she's still as tight as can be. "Fuck.. I.. I.. love you Mani.. love you so much" I say in her ear as she holds me tight. She tightens around me harder than ever letting me know she's about to cum. And me too. "I.. I lo-"

Normani gets cut off by a flashlight that starts shining in our direction
"Oh shit" I say pulling out of her, grabbing her up and running to her car. And hide in the backseat,peeking from the window seeing the parks department guard walking pass.

Once he leaves, we look at each other laughing. It's like we're back in high school again.
"Sooo we gonna finish what we started right" she says laying down in the backseat, opening her legs smiling at me.
"Of course.. you're stuck with me forever" I say smiling and going up to give her a kiss. We give soft kisses to each other. I lean back up so I could look at her face, "Thank you for helping me start over.. getting myself together and all. I truly truly do love you Normani"
"I love you more Meg"

And that's how the rest of our night went, in the car engulfed in each other.
________
I decided to just make this a short story cause I can't think of anything for it. So the next chapter is the last chapter 😭