Chapter 4

NORMANI POV (3 YEARS LATER)

Now if someone was to tell me that I would've gotten pregnant that night, I would've made sure that either Megan wear a condom or it wasn't gonna happen. But here I am with a 9 year old Azalea and a 3 year old baby boy named Amazon.

I of course wouldn't trade my kids for anything else in this world. I love them to life, but oh boy did that pregnancy shock the hell out of me.

Flashback (3 year and 8 months ago)
"Mommy are you sure you okay?"
"Yeah baby.. mommy's just tired. So let's go home" I tell Azalea getting her in her car seat so I can drive us home.

I'm beyond tired and just don't feel like myself. Rushing home as fast as I can so I can just sleep. Pulling into the driveway, we walk to the front door. And for some reason, I feel light headed. I hear Aza calling me but she sounds so far away that I can't hear her. Until everything falls dark.

"Ms. Hamilton... it's great to see that you're up! How are you feelings??"
"Like crap. Ugh what happened" I say grabbing my head and find that it's wrapped around in gauze.
"You fainted in front of your house, and hit your head on the concrete. Thank God your head didn't split. But some great news as to why that happened.... You're pregnant!" The doctor says with a smile so bright and wide
"Nah sorry Doc b-but that can't be right! Pregnant.. nope"
"If you want I can do a sonogram to prove it"
"Alright let's do it"
......
"And that's your baby. Believe me now?" The doctor says with a smirk

Oh shit, I really am pregnant.

I'm sitting in my hospital bed thinking and completely in shock that I am pregnant. Like no no no. But I am.
Knocked out of my thoughts by both Megan and Azalea walking in followed by Ryan and Megan's friend Jade.

"Mommy!!! Omg you scared me!! Please don't do that again! I was a big girl and used your phone to call 911 and Mama" Azalea yells at me while hugging me

"I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that to you. But I'm so proud of you baby! You really are a big girl!!"
"But you're better now right?"
"Yes so much better!"
"Did the doctor say what happened, for you to faint like that?" Megan ask coming towards the bed
"Um y-yeah she did... Um can I speak to Megan in private?" I say not wanting to look at everyone
I hear Yupp and sure, and an okay Mommy. Then the door closes.

"What's wrong Mani? You okay?"
"No yeah I'm fine. I'm... I'm just pregnant" I say chuckling while looking at her
"What"
"I'm pregnant..."
"Forreal!! Y-Y-You pregnant with my baby. Oh shit, I know we was going for it. But damn damn, hell yes! OMG Normani, another baby boo. I'm so excited. What you thinking it's another girl? I hope it's a boy, you know. Don't need too many of us girls around and-"
"Calm down Megan" I say laughing
"Another baby whether it's a boy or girl. We're gonna love them the same."
"You so right, Normani you so right... y'all can come back in" she says while opening the door
Then she says, "guess what y'all Normani is pregnant again"
Gasp and OMG are said around the room, until Aza is like what does that mean.
And Megan tells her that she's having a little brother or sister, and instantly her face lights up.
"Im going to be the best big sister ever"
Flashback Over

"Azalea. Amazon. Get down here Mama is almost here?" I yell for both of them to come since it's Megan's week with them

Azalea walks in holding Amazon in her arms, as their both laughing. I grab them both in my arms giving them kisses and telling them to have fun this week. And just like that my door bell is going off.

Answering it I'm met with Megan and some girl. Mmhm okay.
"Hey.. um are the kids ready?"
"Yupp they are. They're coming... wanna come in?"
"Umm-"
"Hi! I'm Melinda, it's nice to meet you. I'm Megan's girlfriend" this girl says cutting Megan off with her hand out

"Hi nice to meet you. Well you probably know who I am-"
"Yupp I do. And I just had to come here"
Um okay, I don't know if she really wanted to meet me or to just let me know that Megan is with her. Ugh doesn't bother me none.

"Mama!!" I hear behind me making me more to the side so they can run out. With both backpacks on, they run to Megan and she bear hugs them. I smile cause they all truly love each other so much. But when I look up, I instantly lock eyes with Melinda. Like she's staring at me, like bitch those are my babies. If she keep it up, we gonna have problems.

I say goodbye and watch them leave. She better not be a problem.

MEGAN POV
I'm so happy to have the kids with me this week. I've brought a house out here and they both have their own rooms. After stuffing our faces with burgers and fries, we went to the backyard. Played with my dogs, then jumped in the pool just acting foolish.

Melinda tried to talk to Azalea but she would brush her off not paying her any attention. I get it, she still ask me if I'm going to take mommy out on  that date I told her 3 years ago. When I whispered in her ear. I told her I'm going to get our family back together, and she held on to that. And everytime I tell her no the face she makes crushes me. Because I know deep down it hurts her to have to bounce from house to house. But that's the way things are. Now Amazon, doesn't give a damn. Melinda picks him up and he just becomes dead weight, cause he loves to be carried. So spoiled.

Melinda and I have been together for a year now. The kids knew of her but Normani didn't, not until yesterday. And I'm glad the introductions went smooth. Better than I thought it would.

At bedtime, my baby girl didn't even give me a kiss. Now I know she's really mad at me and that makes me sad. But she has to understand, there's no us anymore.

THE NEXT DAY
Waking up early so I can make breakfast for my babies. Both picky eaters!! So that leaves only 1 choice that they both love waffles and bacon. And they cannot touch, and I learnt that the hard way.

After eating we make our way to the zoo. Just a nice family outing. We're in the rainforest part, and I get a call from my producer asking where am I. I completely forgot I'm supposed to be recording right now. Fuck

I tell Melinda and ask if she can just stay with the kids saying sure. I say my good byes to them and turn leaving out the zoo.

LATER THAT DAY
I walk in the house tired, been in the studio basically all day and all I wanna do is kiss my babies and sleep.

I walk in Amazon room giving him a kiss on his head and nearly tripped cause it's hella dark in this room. I go to Azalea's room and do the same but this time I fall. Over what, a damn shoe.

I get in the bed with Melinda and cuddle up to her, to only have my dick grabbed and her whispering in my ear saying how she needs me. So much for getting sleep.

___________
Okay usually I would make sure this is all editing and nice and pretty. But a girl is running on ZERO sleep!! And I'm monitoring a kidney before I send it to a hospital. Yes saving lives at 2 in the morning. 💁🏾‍♀️💁🏾‍♀️But all I can say is that this overtime is looking sweet😝.

So I apologize in advance for not editing and if the writing is shit. But know that I had y'all in mind and hope y'all enjoy it. While I go write the next chapter cause it's looking like I'm not leaving till 5. So Peace y'all ✌🏾

Oh and to those that are loving and following me. 😘😘 I thank you all for even reading the stuff I make and put out. Y'all are all awesome. (Corny as hell, but that's the only thing my brain thought of😭)