"Huh? Nothing, we're just friends," I said defensively.

"Really~?" she asked again knowingly, hays she really knows me.

"We're just friends, really... but..." she looked at me saying to go on.

"Yesterday he asked me to go out for a coffee..." I said.

"Woah! Really?! Yie~" she teased me, I just smiled shaking my head.

"He just asked me to hang out that's just it," I said.

"I have this feeling that it's not just a hangout..." she said looking at me suspiciously.

"We just hanged out really, we talked about things..." I added.

"And..." I stared at Winter it was like she knows that there was something that happened even if I didn't tell her.

"Yeonjun oppa confessed to me..." she looked at me, I think she already have an idea but she was waiting for me to confirm it. "He said that he thinks that I'm pretty and that he likes me," I told her smiling.

Winter squealed giddily jumping on my bed while shaking me, "Woah! Woah!" I laughed at her reaction. She stopped jumping and asked me, "So what did you say? What's your reaction?"

"I didn't know how to react because it's a sudden confession so I just said thanks. It became awkward at that time because we don't know what to do but then he suddenly talked. He said to me that he was not expecting me to reciprocate his feelings but was hoping for me to at least let him take me on dates," I said the details to her.

"And?" she asked impatiently.

I rolled my eyes and continued, "I was flustered but fluttered at the same time at what he said, I told him that I accept his feelings. His bravery actually pushed me to confess that I have a crush on him. But I told him also that I can't date him because we're still idols and we need the permission of both our management to be able to date each other. He was sad when I said that but he told me that it was okay and he will settle as my friend for now."

"Aww, curse these stupid restrictions!" Winter said pouting.

I shook my head and just smiled, "We're idols Winter this is what we signed for... But at least we settled that we're special friends."

We talked more about what happened and what has been happening between me and Yeonjun oppa. We also talked about what we want to do in Jeju, "Maybe we can bring Yeonjun oppa with us?" I asked her.

"I don't know... I'll ask Yeri unnie," after she said that she opened her phone and message Yeri unnie if we can bring Yeonjun oppa as well, she immediately replied, she said that she will ask Irene unnie first.

It's confirmed that Red Velvet members will come on this vacation, it looks like Irene unnie's permission is needed to bring a man, I forgot that she's not fond of them.

A minute later, Yeri unnie replied, "Yeri unnie said that Irene unnie wants to ask why we have to bring him with us? What will I say?" I don't really have a valid reason why we need to bring him, it's just I want him to come with us because I want to spend time with him.

"I don't know... I don't have a valid reason to bring him with us," I said.

"Don't worry, I'll reason with them," I looked at Winter confused, she was now typing on her phone, what is she going to do?

"Done, Irene unnie didn't agree but the others did," Winter said smiling mischievously at me. What did she do?

"They agreed? What reason did you say?" I asked her, it's suspicious.

"I said that you want to introduce him to them as your "special friend" and that you want to spend time with him," I looked at Winter incredulously.

"YOU SAID WHAT?!" I screamed shocked at what she did.

"Do I have to repeat?" she asked smirking. This girl...

"Why did you say that?!" I asked now more calmly but still irritated.

"Duh! For Irene unnie to let your "special friend" to come with us," she said, the way she repeated the special friend, it's like she's mocking me.

"But she didn't agree!" I said frustrated.

"Well, the others agreed," she said.

"But it's private and personal Winter! You're not supposed to share that," this girl is frustrating.

"But they're our friends now, they're our unnies, they're like our big sisters. I think it's okay to share it with them, they can be trusted you know?" she said.

"Yes I know that but I don't want to tell others yet because it's just started, we're not even dating or together, we're still not sure about our status. I just know that we're friends so no need to give them false info," I desperately explained.

"Okay sorry, but you said you're special friends..." she said.

"Special friend is still a friend, Winter," I sigh. "But we can't do anything about it now, Irene unnie already agreed so let it be," I added.

"Okay but Yeri unnie texted me she said she wants the details once we see them..." Winter said smirking.

I glared at her and rolled my eyes, I just let it be and will tell them the details next time we see them. Like Winter said they're now our friends so I got to at least trust them. But I have this uncomfortable feeling, maybe I'm just hungry.

After conversing with me Winter left my room. I lay on my bed and typed on my phone, I will text Yeonjun oppa about the trip to Jeju, though it's not sure yet when it will happen. Should I inform him already? What if the vacation will not happen?

I decided to just text him asking if he want to go with us, he immediately replied, he was hesitating at first but agreed in the end because he said he wants to spend time with me, aww cute. He also asked if he can bring his non-celebrity best friend, I said that it's okay and I will just explain it to the others when we see them.

I don't know if it will be okay to bring other people without our unnies permission, especially Irene unnie but I will just explain to them on the day of the trip, I need his best friend to come with us so Yeonjun oppa will not be awkward and out of place, also to ensure that he's going with us.

________________________________________________________________________________

So I wrote this chapter in hopes to create drama in the future but I don't know if you will like this and if I will put too much drama in my story so we'll just wait for what will happen in the future.

Unexpected (Hiatus)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara