5

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐉𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"YES, KENTRELL," Amani answered the face time call, sitting her phone up against her desk.

She was currently on her lunch break, indulging in some food that she cooked last night.

Ever since that small visit, Kentrell had continued to call her and text her, calling her a couple times a day actually.

To most, it would be annoying, but for some reason, Amani didn't mind it.

She thought it was cute.

It didn't take a genius to know that the boy had bad motherly issues. It was obvious.

It also obvious that was attached to her, already.

"I'm botherin' you?" He mumbled, "You look so pretty, Mani."

Amani smiled, stuffing some salad into her mouth as she looked down at him.

"No you are not bothering me, and thank you sweet pea. Are you okay?"

Kentrell shook his head, "No, ma'am. Look."

She looked in the phone, watching as Kentrell held it close to his lip.

He pulled his lip down, showing that it was busted.

"What happened?"

He pouted, "She threw a lamp at me, mane. Cause we got into it bout my cousin, Rubi. Ion know bruh."

Amani paused her chewing, "She threw a lamp at you? Where are you now?"

"In da car. I'm finna head to the studio though."

She shook her head, "You need to leave her, Kentrell. I know you don't want to be alone and stuff, but being alone is better than being unhappy."

"Ion wanna talk about dat, Amani."

She rolled her eyes.

He caught it, frowning deeply. "Im sorry. You mad at me?"

Amani had long figured out that every little action she did, Kentrell overanalyzed it.