why 2

Why part two.

Author pov:

"U nedda breakup with that nigga" y/n sneaky link Kayden said.

Kayden gives her pleasure, unlike kentrell.

"I can't break up with him he needs me..." She replied.

He grab her hands and look at her in the eyes.

"Baby u need a real man..who can please u and take care of u, you out here fuckin with lil bois and shit." He said making eye contact.

Kayden is 21, he don't want a case but.

He likes y/n, even tho he's a pimp.

Kayden was finna go in for a kiss but there was knock on the door that made him sighed.

Y/n got up with Kayden so he can leave.

Y/n open the to see Kentrell standing there with the phone you bought.

"What the fuck-" kentrell couldn't even finished he's sentence since Kayden bump him and walked to he's car.

Kentrell push y/n in the house and Locked the door.

"What the fuck u Got going on?" He asked pushing her to the wall.

"S-sorry it's just a girl-" he didn't give her time to finish talking he slap her across her face.

"Bitch speak louder" he screamed at her.

"A girl c-called me crying two months ago.. saying she's pregnant with ur baby and wanted me to stop messing with u..I'm trying to get over u but I can't!" She yelled at him and started breathing heavy.

"Y/n what the fuck was her name?" He asked.

"Jaz"

Or whatever her damn name was.