chapter 2

October 1st - 2019
Y/n pov:

Kentrell told me I can go play outside but I have to stay in the backyard it's not really fun.

But at least I can see the sun.

"Kd!" I yelled and he ran fast as freak.

"Huh?" He said walking up to me.

"Where's Kenny?" I asked.

"He left he had to go do sum"  he replied.
He picked me up and and took me in the house.

"Let's watch some tv we don't need u getting black like Ben ugly ass" kd said putting on mickey mouse.

"Mitchy mouse?" I asked "no m-ic-key- mouse" he said.

Oh.

October 1st-2019
Kentrell-top-yb
Pov:

So I'm walking in the house and I hear Mickey mouse theme song playing.

I guess she up inna house watching that.

I walk in the house and saw them watching tv. Well kd ass she up in here sleep.

"I know yo ass ain't watching yo twin brotha, u wish u was like him huh?" I said laughing.

"I don't look like Mickey mouse u plug it motherfucker" he got up and took her to the guest room.

I called the rest of the gang.

Boomer

Three

Joe

Ben

Quando (a/n: 🌊)

"We in this bitch!" I heard joe say running in the house. "He high" Ben said sitting next to me.

"That's that Cocaine" quando sayed sitting next to three.

"Y'all mother fukas in her being loud while my stinka butt tryna go to bed" kd said walking in the living room with a mug.

"Yo what" three said laughing. "He talking about that child we saw at that crack house" Ben said pulling something out.

"That 'child' has a name sir it's Y mother fuckin n." Kd said as if it was on que we heard little foot steps running in.

"Me hungry" she said pointing at her stomach. We all looked at her and kd was looking nervous and ik what that look mean.

"Ion know how to cook and I ate all the food" he said.

"Come on let's go to the grocery Stoe" I said picking her up.

"Let's take yo ass a bath" I said walking to my bathroom.

I put some bubbles in tub and put her in with em.

She started laughing and giggling and shit.

It was cute tbh

When we were done I went to fine some clothes.

I saw some of Kacey old clothes so I just gave her a sweat suit it was gray and got some gray Jordans.

"Aii let's go" I said getting inna car with her on my lap.

If u wondering what her hair look like I just left it in a fro ion know how to do hair.