19⋅Memories that still live

Start from the beginning

"Ahhh, nooo!! Candy, how could you?" Sour cried, wrinkling his nose as he tried to clean his slobbery ear without much success. "You betrayed me!"

"Ultimate betrayal!" War laughed, not minding Sour's glare. I couldn't help but to laugh as well, ruffling Sour and War's hair, and eventually left with Poison.

"I'll get you back, Candy! Mark my words!" Sour exaggerated; I rolled my eyes and waved at him.

Over at the Charms and Candy section, I browsed around where the candy sat, my mouth practically watering at the sight of all the savory treats. Sooo many flavors to choose from: blue raspberry, green apple, orange, cherry, and so many more. Some sweet, some deliciously sour. To my luck, they were selling the goodie bags filled with so many types of candy so I grabbed one and paid for it so I could snack.

Poison was in the charms area when I approached him again, his eyes scanning the many little trinkets set in white trays. I stood next to him, wrapping an arm around his waist to pull him closer, and pulled out a pink lollipop covered in white sour powder and held it to Poison. "Want one? It's sour strawberry, really fucking good," I offered, pressing a kiss to the side of his head.

A small and almost unnoticeable smile tugged on his lips and he took it, popping it in his mouth. "What flavor is yours?" he asked, eyeing the one in my mouth.

"Green apple and blue raspberry swirl." I pulled it out, revealing a green and blue lollipop and held it to him. "Wanna taste?"

"No thanks. It's been in your mouth," he replies, scrunching his nose in distaste. I shrugged, popping the treat back into my mouth. I was used to sharing my candy with War and Sour, even if our spit was on it. It never bothered us, even for Sour, being the clean freak that he was.

"You say that as if we hadn't kissed with our tongues down each other's throats before," I teased, giggling. Poison's eyes drifted down at the same time a red tone took over his cheeks. I gazed over where a few plushie toys sat, quickly spotting a cute pastel pink unicorn plushie. It has a rainbow mane, with glittery wings and horn, and it was a big plushie, too.

Poison wasn't paying attention now so I snuck away for a moment to see how much the plushie was, and seeing it wasn't much, I got it and walked back over to Poison, smiling widely and tapped his shoulder. "Poison!"

He turned around, about to say something when the words died in his throat upon seeing the plushie. He squealed, eyes lighting up, and took it happily, hugging the plushie with the most adorable smile on his face. "I love it, (k/n)!"

My cheeks hurt from smiling as I watched Poison fawn over the plushie, tons of giggles coming from him. I stood closer and cupped his face. "You are just so damn adorable!"

Poison blushed at the comment, his cheeks tinted pink. A soft whine came from him and he buried his face into the plushie. I giggled, pulling Poison over to a shaded spot to have a quick moment with him. He didn't even look up when I led him here.

I sat down, pulling Poison down with me. He looked up and adjusted himself so he was sitting with his knees bent and the plushie resting on his lap. I wrapped an arm around his neck, peppering kisses on his cheeks softly, smiling at how he would blush and make quiet noises. So cute.

"Boop." I poked his nose lightly, making him giggle and smile, snuggling his unicorn plushie, and it was more than enough to stir something in my stomach as my heart fluttered. "Are you giggling?" He only giggled more at the question. "Who said you could giggle?" I asked in a playful tone, tickling his side lightly. Poison giggled even louder, squirming at the tickles.

"Candy," he giggled, falling to his side as I tickled him more. "stop, that tickles!"

"What's the magic word?" I asked, laying down on him, nudging his ribs, inciting a soft squeal from the redhead, just to have him smack my head with the plushie. "Oof!"