weird love or something??

Summer has started,I always go at Klent's apartment,I can go where ever I want

cuz you know my mother is going at my aunt's house so I'm free..

I was walking down the street feeling the hot air,I always like to go in a beach or pool..I saw Jaena and asked her if she want to go at the beach and she answered "oh girl that's a nice plan oh sure I'll come,wanna invite your friend?" geez I think he's not only a friend because he always ki-i,nah forget it

"oh my oh my he always kiss you right? oh my girl you are lucky"

what lucky,geez so let's meat at the park? "ok girl see you" bye

I went at Klent's apartment I saw him hugging a popular girl,after that the girl kissed Klent..I don't know what to say I just let them I turn around and started walking until he grabbed my hand,I turn around without reaction on my face and said hi I just wanted to invite you to go at the beach umm and you can bring her "wait!!".I'm going now!!..

I started walking outside and I sat down in a bench..

After a while it's raining I'm just sitting at that bench trying to clear my mind and after that he's holding an umbrella,,and I said,hmhm oh hello "I can explain" no you don't have too geez it's just a kiss it's not a problem ""but just listen"" no I won't hmhm you really are a jerk geez "Chlowy I'm sorry" oh it's like a weird love or something?? I'm tired right now can you leave me! *my tears are falling* "Chlowy? I-I'm really sorry" what are you sorry for?

Now don't talk to me!! "But?!" just ..... *hugging me*,, g-go away! *while crying*

"no I won't" y-y-you you really are a jerk stop hugging me! "Stop it already!!" your the one who need to....*kiss*.

baka,baka,baka,BAKA!!!I really hate you."shhh keep quiet" geez you *tears falling* "come inside now" no I won't,*lifted me up* woah!! what are you doing?!! "let's go"

we entered his room and I'm so like .. ugghh I can't explain he back ride me at his back I can't really believe that he would kiss that girl too..I'm kinda bit jealous about it but actually I'm angry...he let me seat at the couch and said "I'll wash my self up"..he wen't out of the bathroom with a towel rollin on his hips and said "wash your self up cuz your wet" and I replied like (okay) *blushed a little bit* and got in the bathroom...Geez

after a while I went out of the bathroom seeing Klent asleep at the couch,,oh my I'm undressed!! what am I going to wear? all I have is my pantie and bra..I got the blanket and started sleeping in the floor....

The next day I woke up and Klent said while not looking "umm are you awake?"

and I replied yes,umm what are you doing?"don't get closer" why? "because your undressed!" huh wah? eh?! eeeww pervert and I slapped him and cover my self with blanket..

"Ouch! what did I do?!" why did you know I'm undressed?!!,,,"eh! uh um I don't know" geez are you lookin at me while I'm sleeping?!!.."uh?! umm I guess sow?"

err!! you you geez! ju-just give me a shirt!!!,

that was the most embarrassing time glad Klent give me a shirt..

geez you pervert I'm going to wash my face.."geez ok"

after a while I'm just sitting covering my bottoms you know I just borrowed a shirt,while watching TV..

So said Klent "are you still angry to me?" geez a little bit,,*whispering* "yes a little bit" oh like Asia to Europe! "eh?! WAH?" Yes so don't ask me!! "geez oh so your angry,let me replace that" he's moving towards me and started to kiss me and he said "just replacing to happiness" geez you jerk! I change position and I'm above him and said,geez your rude!you don't understand girls feelings if they gotten hurt,and I kissed him and he said "are you still angry?" yeah a little bit,,"you mean like A..." no not like that like my pinky..

"oh I see,I'm really really sorry!" it's fine but I have a question,why did you let her kiss you? "umm oh that hehe ..." errr!! now I'm angry you mean you just let her kiss you?!! "but not like us we do this things" geez yuck but I guess so

"so what you gonna do right now?" pick kick or slap?.."huh? I think non are there any other choices?" hmhmhm just joking! ok kiss? "hmmm that should do it!"..

oh so you want some? "you'll give it?!",,if you just say I hate you to me ^_^

"oh ok,I hate you" ok then I'll go home -_-..."but why?",,you said you hate me

"what?! geez" just joking *kissing him* "hey wait you have no bottoms!"

eh?!! geez don't look down!!!*blushing really hard* "geez ok I won't"

(!!PACK!!)"ouch that hurt so much!" oh sorry just don't look!

"ok-ok I won't ",,huhu you pervert! "hehe geez you act weird?"

I'm not weird it's because your looking down you pervert! "geez your not looking where you should touch!!"

Wha-whats this,, ,, ,,,,eh!!!??? eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

gross gross gross gross GROSS!!! "just stand right now!" okay okay eeww yuck

"now who's pervert" but I didn't meant that!! "okay okay let's just eat food."

this is kinda weird love or something?? "yeah your right seems we have met each other..."..

------------------------------------------

PLS...........RATE THIS AND THANK"S FOR READING ^_^