ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

"Something tells me, that was not a good idea." Isaac mumbles from next to Allison, Brett and Lori, hearing Charlotte's heartbeat raise out of excitement from the other side of the room.

"Definitely not." Allison shakes her head.

"I've got a sword in my hands!" Charlotte says excitedly, making Kira's face light up in amusement.

"Scott! Scott!" Charlotte exclaims with wide, excited eyes, running over to the werewolf.

"What? Are you hurt?" The Alpha asks worriedly before he sees the wide smile on her face.

"I have a sword in my hands." Charlotte tells him happily, holding up Kira's katana as she bounces on the heels of her feet.

"I don't know whether to smile because of how happy you are or be terrified because you've got a sword..." Scott trails in amusement.

"Oh, I don't care. I'm fucking loving life at the moment." Charlotte tells him, a wide smile still on her face before she walks back over to Kira, wanting to talk more about the sword.

However, before one word could be uttered, a low growl is heard across the room, making everyone instantly turn towards the source.

"Of course it's you." Charlotte shakes her head at Brett, growing a little bit upset when Kira takes the sword out of her hands.

"Wait! Brett, no!" Scott yells when Brett suddenly runs away, only to be met by a startled Chris Argent.

"Congratulations, Brett! You're officially the first werewolf he hasn't threatened with a gun! Feel proud, dude." Charlotte nods with a smile, sending Brett a thumbs up.

"This is his and Allison's place." Scott sighs, making Brett's eyes widen in understanding.

"If you guys were bringing guests, you could have at least called." Argent raises his eyebrows, looking between Scott, Isaac, Allison, Kira and Charlotte.

"I didn't have anywhere else to take them." Scott sighs.

"Didn't I say we could take them to the loft?" Charlotte asks with furrowed eyebrows, however, Scott ignores her.

"I know this man." Satomi speaks up, making everyone turn to her.

"Oh- shits about to go down..." Charlotte mumbles.

"He may not remember, but we have met before." Satomi adds.

"You can trust him. I trust him." Scott nods at the older werewolf.

"How do we know he's not like the others? Like she's not like the others?" Satomi asks, glancing between Allison and Argent wearily.

"What others?" Argent questions.

"Oh, you know, assassins, mindless people with guns... the usual shit." Charlotte hums, shrugging slightly before she eats a gummy bear.

"Where did you get gummy bears from again?" Kira asks the Lynx.

"Dunno, found them in my pocket." Charlotte replies with a small shrug, making Kira nod slightly, her eyebrows furrowing.

"Can they find us?" Brett asks, now back beside his sister.

"They might already know you're here. They could be waiting for dark." Argent replies with a shrug.

"Pussies." Charlotte snickers, throwing another gummy bear into her mouth.

The last gummy bear in fact.

"Fuck." Charlotte mumbles with a small snicker face, realising she's got no more gummy bears.